Chapter 6

A/N Okay so I just finished editing and changing little things in the other chapters. Now here is Chapter 6 Lovlies!! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6:

Nat's POV

:O Oh my Liz just kissed me! Not on the lips,but still!! Why did she do that? Get a hold of yourself Nat. It's not a big deal, right? It was just a thanks is all. She couldn't have meant anything else by it. I made her good pancakes and she was happy is all. I mean why else would she kiss my cheek?

Maybe because she likes you. And your worried because maybe you like Liz too.

Could that be true? Do I really like Liz? I mean she is beautiful, wonderful, and amazing. She understands me like no one else, she is the best friend a guy could ask for.

"Oh my goodness I do like Liz" I whisper to my self.Liz quickly turns around from the sink and looks at me as if she was going to say something. She stops herself and quickly walks back to the table and sits down beside me and stares at me.

Did she hear what I just said? I thought I said it quietly.What if she did hear me? Is that why she is looking at me weirdly. Ugh! why do I have to start thinking about Liz this way! Oh well I can't help it I guess, but I can't let Liz know. She would get freaked out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A/N Okay  know this is a short chapter but it's so I can explain Nat's feelings a bit more.

So how are my little munchkins enjoying it so far? I would love to know in the comments please :)

Okay so you know what to do.....

Vote...............Follow...............Comment           Please!! :D