Chapter 2

Okay so since no one commented I dont know what you think so far?... But i decided to upload chapter2 because i have 13 reads and.......1vote!!!!!!! Thank you: ) so here is Chapter 2!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Elizabeth's POV

(Recap - Its like five minutes into the movie and it shows the best friends talking really close on the back porch of the girls house. The next thing I know Nat has him arm around me!!?? Wait, what!!.....)

The first thought when Nat put his arm around me was shock. He had done it before but only if he was comforting me. I look up at him with a questionable expression on my face.

He just looks down at me and smiles his half smile while asking "What? Im just watching the movie." I figure its nothing so I turn back to the movie. I'm actually quite comfy with his arm around me. I rest my head on his chest. I'm so comfy I fall asleep in his arms on the couch.

Nat's POV

I'm watching the porch scene in the movie as I put my arm around Elizabeth. I dont know why I just did that but it feels nice! She looks up at me like she is gonna ask me something.

Before she says anything about my arm I say "What? Im just watching the movie." Supringly she doesn't say anything else but instead she lays her head on my chest. We havent ever layed like this before but its comfortable. By the time the movie is over Elizabeth is out like a light. She is snoring just slightly and its adorable! :)                                                                                                                      Ugh why do I keep thinking these things today I need to stop, Liz would never think of things like that about me right??... Oh well I don't want to wake her up so I just reach for the blanket behind the couch and pull it over us and go to sleep with Liz  in my arms and a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i know its short but i really dont know if you like it so...........

If you so and want more comment what you think....

Maybe vote....or possible become a fan???

Thanks for Reading ~ Caitlain