Chapter 4

Thank you so much for all of the reads!!!! I got on today and I saw 69 reads and i was shocked. Some people might think wow 69 reads that is not a lot. But to me it really is I only thought my friends would read it but other people reading it and actually liking it is a suprise. So again thank you for the reads and votes:) So here is chapter 4. 

(Teehee 69 ;P ha yeah I'm weird!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Elizabeth's POV

I'm waking up for the second time to Nat's chest falling and rising. It's really comfy and I don't want to wake up yet. I figure I should since this is kind of weird that I think this is okay. I mean I shouldn't think this is okay, Right?? This has to be wrong to cuddle like this with my best friend............ Okay I'm getting up now I guess. I look up to she Nat smiling down at me.

"Good morning Sleeping beauty ," Nat says with a lopsided grin.

"What I need my beauty sleep" I said while sticking my tounge out at him.

He grinned and looked down saying "Come on no you don't! You're already beeeeeautiful!!" My cheeks feel warm so I bury my face into his chest, so Nat can't see me blush. Why am I blushing right now!!?? I mean come on Nat is just messing around like he normally does right? So why did this make me blush!! Ugh I blame hormones. Yeah that has to be it...hormones. Oh well I get up quickly unrapping myself from Nat's arms and make a run to the bathroom and yell "I'm getting a shower first!!" Teehee:)

Nat's POV

Elizabeth just ran into the bathroom leaving me alone on the couch..... What a lovely best friend I have :) But I'm confused because I'm pretty sure that I saw Liz blushing. Did I make her blush?? Did me calling her beautiful actually make her blush....?? Oh my goodness why did I even say that to her!! It must have freaked her out. That's why she ran out of the room so quickly. But if I freaked her out then why did she blush like she was embaressed....mhm... I'm confused.-_- Ugh see this is why I need to stop thinking about Liz like that it not right. Plus it is just plain confusing me...=/!! What ever!! I get up and walk towards the kitchen knowing Elizebeth is going to be hungry. Plus I'm hungry. I look in the pantry, hmm what to make?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there yah I know Its a short chapter but I felt like I needed to give something to the people who have started reading and voting. :) Again Thanks a bunch guys!!!! 

I could use some feedback so I know if you want more or not.

P.S. Do you guys want this to be a short story where the fall quickly or a long one?? Cause I'm not sure yet so please let me know :p

Thanks munchkins!!!

~~Love Caitlain