Chapter 10: Battle Against the Hyrda Dragon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 10 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"Everyone looked in amazement seeing (Y/N) activating his Typhoon Balance Breaker, Laxus roars while looking at him which (Y/N) gets ready to fight him. Issei looked at Laxus and (Y/N) as he balls his hand into a fist.....................
Issei: " Can he really take him on by himself? That's a freaking Hydra Dragon for the Juggernaut Drive! "
Ddraig: "I don't think he can do it by himself, even though he has the Typhoon armor equipped."
Issei: "What do you mean by that Ddraig?"
Ddraig: "The Typhoon armor is like your Cardinal Crimson Promotion, if you used that armor and fought beside (Y/N). The odds would be favoring against Laxus."
Issei: "Then what are we waiting for, we need to help him!"
Rias: "Are you sure Issei? You haven't fully mastered the armor."
Issei: "There's no other option."
......................he activates his Balance Breaker and flies next to (Y/N), he triggers the promotion the moment he landed next to him....................
(Y/N): "Issei?"
Issei: "I'm not letting you fight this guy alone, so let's do it together! Crimson Promotion and Typhoon Armor style."
(Y/N): "Of course, I knew I wouldn't defeat him enough by myself. So, we have to win this. You ready *raises his fist to him* partner?"
Issei: "Hm. *fist bumps him* Hell yeah I am!"

(A/N: Battle Music starts here.)

...................they get in fighting stance which Laxus laughs, he shot a purple fireball at them causing them to fly away and dodge it. (Y/N) charges in yelling in anger punching one of the heads making it flail around in pain with Issei following up with uppercutting one, the flew around dodging and attacking the other heads, Issei dodges an attack which makes hi equip Ascalon and cuts off one the of the heads making Laxus groan in pain with the severed head disintegrating it......................
Rias: "The head disintegrated, I thought if you cut off it's head it grows more."
Azazel: "It's different with Ascalon, it can severely destroy it since it's a dragon."
Kiba: "Then he needs to use Ascalon for this fight!"
.....................(Y/N) does his own attack to spin around cutting off it's head with the wind current being strong, Issei attacks another one of the heads, but the bigger one shoots a fireball again heading towards him making him look and scream, (Y/N) pushes one of the heads in the way of the fireball shooting it off making the remaining heads roar in pain......................
Issei: "Nice one (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Thanks."
Laxus: "I will not loose this, if I can't use the girl than no one can have her!"
......................he charges at Himawari and Rossweisse causing (Y/N) and Issei to push its head back away from them, Rias and Akeno used their magic to help with it, Koneko does the same with her strength. Himawari looks scared as she sits there next to Rossweisse, she looked at (Y/N) as he would sacrifice his own life to keep her safe, she goes on her knees to and does a praying like pose. (Y/N) uses his boosters to try to use him away.....................
Himawari: "Please, don't lose."
......................(Y/N)'s eyes widen in anger hearing her voice depending on him as he yells to punch Laxus in the eye making him roar in pain, and flail around while stopping his flight to Himawari, he charges his power to equip his cannons pointing them at Laxus. Issei does the same as he charges the power as well......................
(Y/N): "LAXUS! *he looks at him* YOU WILL NEVER HARM HIMAWARI. EVER. AGAIN!"
Issei: "DIE YOU SACK OF SHIT!"
......................they shoot their attacks towards him and the both combine into a bigger attack, it hits Laxus as he groans in pain and soon gets engulfed in the blast. His eyes widen knowing he has lost the fight....................
Laxus: (No, I failed. This can't be happening, I was supposed to win. Damn you Green Dragon Emperor! DAMN YOU Y/N!)
.......................after that an explosion happens where Laxus was at in the laser and his power was no longer felt, (A/N: End the music here.) Himawari smiles as she is saved thanks to (Y/N) and everyone else, him and Issei lands on the ground deactivating.....................
Issei: "That was awesome, we took down that asshole!"
(Y/N): "That's right, it's what happens when we work together. You and me partner."
......................they fist bump with their Sacred Gears equipped as they both glow, (Y/N) looks at Himawari as she ran at him and jumped to him. She hugs him as he hugs back.....................
Himawari: "Thank you, thank you so much."
(Y/N): *smiles* "You're safe now Himawari, there's no need to be sad anymore."
...................everyone looks at him smiling knowing he did what he needed to do to save her, Sir Zechs is seen in the distance as thinks of something......................

Timeskip-Four Days Later

.....................after four days Himawari wanted to stay with (Y/N) and everyone since she felt safe around them, but she looked to (Y/N) like a father, so he decided to adopt her and he became really happy. He walks in with her to introduce her to Issei's mom and dad.....................
(Y/N): "Mr. and Mrs. Hyoudou, this is Himawari."
Mrs. Hyoudou: "Aw, she's so adorable."
(Y/N): "She was found on the streets and I decided to adopt her even I may be a kid, but I had to help her. I hope it's okay."
Mr. Hyoudou: "Not at all, it'd be fun to have her stay here. No little kid deserves to be left alone."
Mrs. Hyoudou: "And it also feel like we'll have a daughter to take care of."
Himawari: "Thank you both so much."
.....................they showed Himawari to her room which she is happy that she finally has a room, after that they showed her to Kuoh Academy as they are in the O.R.C clubroom sitting next to (Y/N) and Rossweisse..................
Rias: "Now Himawari, if you do want to come to Kuoh Academy you're going to be brought by someone instead of walking here by yourself, okay?"
Himawari: "Yes ma'am."
(Y/N): "Don't worry Himawari, you can let me know by calling me or anyone else okay?"
Himawari: *looks at him smiling* "Okay daddy."
Issei: "I never expected (Y/N) to be a dad already."
Akeno: "I'm pretty sure you'd do the same Issei."
Koneko: "If it was a girl he would turn her into a pervert, but if it was a boy he instantly turn perverted."
Issei: "Hey!"
Xenovia: "Well, (Y/N) is nice enough to be a good father. So, I know he'll do an amazing job."
Azazel: "And I also have some good news."
Issei: "And what's that Azazel?"
Azazel: "Well, after the battle with Laxus including the team up between (Y/N) and Issei, he received so much popularity that an update was put on Issei's show. A pretty big update."
(Y/N): "I wonder what that is."
......................a holographic image shows viewing Issei's show and it shows the episode that's playing until it reached to the part with (Y/N) showing up making his eyes widen....................
(Y/N): "What the?"
Himawari: "Daddy, you're in a TV show!"
Azazel: "(Y/N) and Issei teaming up was spread fast around the Underworld, even when they called each other partners. So, that's what they did in the show and it received a big popularity with the kids."
(Y/N): "Wow."
Rias: "After just one fight he's popular alongside Issei, that's amazing for you (Y/N)."
Issei: "Yeah man, you and me we'll be the best partners yet."
(Y/N): "Right."
.....................he felt Himawari hug him which he hugs her back....................

???? P.O.V

......................at an unknown location, someone is watching the show with disbelief on their face. Even looking up the popularity that was achieved as this person hugged her body."
????: "He's alive! And what he is- What have I done? I need to talk to him."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)