Chapter 2: Meeting More People

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 to this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a week from being a part of Rias's peerage and making good friends with everyone, he's been okay. But, he was still getting used to it after what happened in his previous peerage, even though he made really good friends with everyone, now (Y/N) is in the O.R.C room hanging out as he sits on the couch while everyone is still arriving, the only on there with him is Koneko with her eating a chocolate bar......................
Koneko: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Yes?"
Koneko: "I wanted to ask, and don't be afraid to tell me. But, was Kuroka in the house the night you were bathing? *his eyes widen* I sensed her presence, so I knew she was somewhere."
(Y/N): *sighs* "Okay. Yes, she was in the house, but she just appeared when I was bathing. Right in front of me when I was sitting in the tub."
Koneko: "What did she do?"
(Y/N): "She just leaned on me, she didn't anything bad to me."
Koneko: "Strange, I don't think she would ever act like that. From what I know."
(Y/N): "Then what is up with her? We just met and she did that to me."
Koneko: "Who knows, she's obviously tricking you or maybe she found a mate."
(Y/N): (A mate? Me? But, she's an enemy and she has Vali, the White Dragon Emperor with her. Unless he obviously turned her down.)
......................everyone else arrives as someone is seen walking behind them which made (Y/N) surprised on who it is making him stand up......................
(Y/N): "Azazel? W-What is he doing here?"
Issei: "Woah (Y/N), calm down its okay. He's here cause he's gonna train us on using our powers and improve us better."
(Y/N): "Seriously?"
Azazel: "Well, if this isn't a surprise. The Green Dragon Emperor, mostly I never been surprised like this with Rias having two dragons in her peerage, you're lucky Rias."
Rias: "Well, from what I heard what happened to him I wasn't gonna let it pass by."
Azazel: "From what I heard you were a member of an old peerage?"
(Y/N): "I don't- want to talk about it."
????: "So this is him? Your new second Pawn?"
Rias: "Yes Sona, this is him. (Y/N), this is Sona Sitri. The next head in the House of Sitri."
(Y/N): "Really? *bows* It's nice to meet you."
Sona: "It's nice to meet you too (Y/N). No need to be formal, Rias told me all about you. Even about how she found you, it's truly unacceptable for what happened."
(Y/N): *looks down sad* "I know. Hey Rias, I think I'm gonna go home. I'll see you later."

Rias P.O.V

.....................Rias watches him leave with everyone looking at him as Rias had sympathy on her face for how he's feeling right now with his past.....................
Kiba: "He really doesn't like to talk about it."
Asia: "I know, poor (Y/N)."
Sona: "So, from what you told me, Ventus said he was betrayed by the previous peerage he was in?"
Rias: "Yes, Issei found him after the storm and he had a very bad wound on his body. It was decided he would be my second Pawn and for a while he's been sad, I can't believed he was betrayed like that."
Issei: "I guarantee he was close friends with them, but if they were what made them turn against (Y/N)?"
Rias: "I don't know, but it will be soon. Even from him telling us or we'll find out ourselves, and I swear whatever it is I will make sure they will pay."

(Y/N) P.O.V

......................after (Y/N) left the O.R.C Clubroom to clear his head from being up his peerage, he didn't want to remember them for what they did to him. He walks through the gate to hear a troubled scream which he sees Rossweisse picking up papers which she presumably dropped.....................
Rossweisse: "Why didn't I hold it hard enough? This wouldn't have happened if I did."
(Y/N): *picks up some papers* "Here."
Rossweisse: *looks at him* "Oh (Y/N), I thought you were with everyone."
(Y/N): "I was, but I decided to come home for reasons. It's hard to talk about."
.....................he gives her the papers as they walked in the house, now he is in his room trying to relax his mind. He hears whining as he looks around confused, he walked through the halls as he hears it in Rossweisse's room which he walks in.....................
(Y/N): "Rossweisse? What's wrong now?"
Rossweisse: "Oh nothing, just thinking the fact that I'm not going to find the perfect guy to love, I'm so strict from what Issei says and everyone else. I just don't understand why, and maybe when I was around Odin he would never appreciate me cause he would say I'm old." *cries*
(Y/N): "Well, Rossweisse don't take this the wrong way from what I'm about to say at first. You can be strict sometimes when it's certain things even though you are a teacher at the school. But, I doubt any guy would skip out on you from how beautiful you are."
Rossweisse: *looks at him* "R-Really?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, I mean like I said about being strict, but you just overdo it and take it too far at times, but all an all you really are a good person. And you're a Valkyrie, so it shouldn't be affecting you cause you need to be strong. If you just believe in yourself you will have a boyfriend one of these days, just lower down on being strict and focus on something else. Okay?"
......................she looked at him with tears eyes and he walks out, but it was interrupted by feeling someone hug him as he looked to see it's her......................
Rossweisse: "That's the nicest thing a man has ever said to me, you're the only one who's been nice to me when we first met, don't leave please! Just stay with me for a little bit."
(Y/N): (Oh great.)

Timeskip-Next Day
Time of Day: Morning

......................the sun shines through his window as (Y/N) wakes up, he rubs his eyes as he gets up. But, he feet weight on his body which confused him until he saw Rossweisse laying with him which surpassed him and he is shocked by what she is doing...............
(Y/N): (What the hell?!)

Timeskip-Night

......................it's night time as everyone arrives to handle a Stray Devil that is inside a building and they engage it as (Y/N) jumps on a second floor. He sees everyone handling it, he charges his Sacred Gear for an attacks he has in mind, he hears screaming seeing Rossweisse in the jaws of the Stray Devil.....................
(Y/N): "Oh no you don't!"
......................he moved as fast as he can to grab her making the Stray Devil roughly chomp missing the attack and (Y/N) lands with Rossweisse in his arms.....................
(Y/N): You okay?"
Rossweisse: "My hero."
(Y/N): (Oh boy.)
Rias: "It's time to finish this off!"
......................(Y/N) places Rossweisse down and he focuses his power.....................
Ventus: "Charge!"
Ddraig: "Boost!"
(Y/N)/Issei: "Dragon Shot!"
......................they both shot the attack at the same time which hits the Stray Devil making it roar in pain, Rias finished it off with her magic and everyone went back home after that. (Y/N) lays in his bed as he snores quietly, his sleep was interrupted with feeling someone laying on top of him causing him to look to see someone under his blanket, he lifted the blanket revealing Rossweisse with her head on his stomach sleeping which makes his eyes widen......................
(Y/N): (What the fuck?! Why is she in my bed, why is she acting like this?!)
Rossweisse: "My darling (Y/N), *hugs tighter* don't leave me and don't keg me go."
(Y/N): (Great, she's in love with me from what I said. She must be desperate to fall in love now, what's next; first Kuroka and now her.)

Timeskip-Next Day
Time of Day: Afternoon

.....................it's now the afternoon with (Y/N) hanging out with Issei and Asia as they ate lunch, Matsuda and Motohama showed up as well Aika after that which bummed him out considering it was him and those two......................
????: "Yo, Hyoudou."
Issei: "Yo, Saji. How's it been?"
Saji: "Been going great, Sona's been making me do work considering we're part of the student council. And I believe you must be (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It's nice to meet you."
Matsuda: "Your nickname should be mister steal the girl's attention!"
Motohama: "Yeah. The girl's always look at you a lot and it's annoying!"
(Y/N): "I'm about to hurt you two!"
Matsuda: "Hey dude, we were just kidding."
Aika: "Don't think you're going against (Y/N), he reason why the girl's love him is because he isn't a pervert. And Asia already likes Issei for his pervertedness."
Asia: "Would you stop bringing that up Aika?!"
Saji: "I honestly don't know what's wrong with you two."
(Y/N): "A pervert's jealousy is the worst kind of jealousy."
Issei: "I won't disagree with you there."
...................now (Y/N) is filling out a pact as he couldn't use a transportation circle, he is now on a bike on his way back home which was interrupted feeling someone as he turned around to see Kuroka sitting on the bike with him which his eyes widen from that......................
(Y/N): "Kuroka?!"
Kuroka: "Been a long time handsome, I missed you."
(Y/N): "What are you here for?"
Kuroka: "I came to tell you that someone from the Khaos Brigade is planning an attack on the Gremory Home, and Rias Gremory needs to know."
(Y/N): "Wait, why are you-"
.....................he sees her gone and he looked a prune as he couldn't believe someone like her who is a member of the Khaos Brigade telling him that. He shook his head and went back home."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said,

See y'all next time.)