Chapter 15: The Hateful Battle Between Two! A Truth Revealed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 15 of this story and I apologize for not working on this story, it's sometimes hard trying to come up what will be next. But, here is the next chapter of this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the night with Rossweisse and Kuroka it did make him feel better a little after the Rating Game against Leera's peerage along with everything that happened from that. Even being closer to everyone in the peerage with Rias with his friendship with everyone with the two girls he loves. Right now he's in school in the middle of the class until the bell rang until the end of the school day, he goes to his locker to see something on his locker to see a note confusing him on why there's a note. He takes it to read it making his confusion to anger from what was written on it.....................

(Y/N) (L/N), you took everything away from me when you won the Rating Game, I was kicked out the peerage and nearly killed no thanks too you. So, here's how things are going to happen, your precious and fine girlfriends are with me at an abandoned prison in the Underworld. Better hurry here now or I'll take them for myself.

-Yuuta Kaneshiro

.....................he balls the paper in anger while growling reading the note, he uses a magic circle to arrive at the prison at the gates with the entrance open, he starts running in the abandoned building in the middle of a building to see Rossweisse and Kuroka in chains in the middle of the prison....................
(Y/N): "Rossweisse! Kuroka! *he runs at them* Are you two okay?"
Rossweisse: "Yeah, we're okay. Just dizzy."
Kuroka: "We were just knocked out when in school, what's going on?"
(Y/N): "It's Yuuta. He set this up."
Rossweisse: "Him? Why?"
????: "Yes, why?"
...................he looks up at a balcony to see Yuuta standing there with his stomach heavily bandaged along with cuts ans bruises while looking like he's dying. He walks in front of Rossweisse and Kuroka looking at the guy in anger equipping his Sacred Gears.....................
(Y/N): "You have a lot of nerve showing your face after what happened, but seeing you now you look like shit."
Yuuta: "Yeah, no shit and it's because of you! After the Rating Game everyone in Leera's Peerage beaten down, removed and nearly killed because of the stuff I did and blamed it on you. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I should've made sure you were dead myself!"
(Y/N): "What happened to you was karma stabbing you in the ass! I would say bite, but you deserve a stab. I'm surprised you're still alive."
Yuuta: "Fuck you (Y/N)! You're gonna pay, you WILL PAY! Balance Breaker!"
.....................he was covered in a red glow with black inside the glow causing (Y/N) to get in defensive stance, he felt the sting in his arms confusing him on the pain, the light dims with Yuuta in a Balance Breaker:

he was covered in a red glow with black inside the glow causing (Y/N) to get in defensive stance, he felt the sting in his arms confusing him on the pain, the light dims with Yuuta in a Balance Breaker:

.....................the sight of the Balance Breaker made (Y/N) shocked seeing him in a Balance Breaker.....................
Rossweisse: "That armor, it's the Bladed Dragon. Saivotar."
(Y/N): *looks at her* "What?!"
Rossweisse: "It's said that the Bladed Dragon was a tough one in the war making it dangerous, it can turn it's scales into swords along with the tail. But, when he was turned into a Sacred Gear anyone who had his power can summons swords of any type and how sharp it can be."
(Y/N): "But, your stats were terrible in the Rating Game and it was never mentioned that you had a Sacred Gear. You were just pretending."
Yuuta: "You're damn right I was pretending to be weak, I just needed to get rid of you and and when I got stronger I would revealed what the power that I have. But, now I can never do that! Leera and her peerage belonged to me and I can't have them anymore! They were mine, ALL MINE AND NOW IT'S NOT HAPPENING!"
(Y/N): "Yours? You were going to make them your slaves?!"
Yuuta: "Damn right!"
.....................his eyes widen in anger with his power skyrocketing equipping his Balance Breaker getting ready to fight....................
(Y/N): "I'M GONNA KILL YOU YUUTA!"

3rd P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) rushes at him with Yuuta doing the same causing a wind guts pushing Rossweisse and Kuroka away breaking their restraints with the two engaging in a brutal fight with the two punching each other back and forth. Yuuta gets hit on his injuries which he started to slow down causing him to headbutt directly to (Y/N)'s face making him fly back into the wall allowing Yuuta to tackle him into a cell where he follows up with punching him into the floor, but his fist gets caught to put Thugs in an armbar to slam him into the prison bars. (Y/N) grabs one to bend it around his neck to choke him which he coughs and struggles to breathe hard....................
(Y/N): "I'll kill you Yuuta!"
....................he increases the grip on the bar with his strength, but Yuuta summons a blade from his shoulder cutting (Y/N)'s arm main g him yell in pain along with an elbow to the head. Yuuta removes the bar around his neck only for (Y/N) to knee him in the head with a kick making him fly away into another part of the prison with (Y/N) tackling him further to punching him with enough speed busting open his injury on his stomach, he knees him on the chest to kick him out if the room to grip his injury tight with blood coming from the armor....................
Saivotar: "We need to retreat Yuuta."
Yuuta: "No! I have to fight, he need to pay!"
....................a green glow is seen outside the room with (Y/N) charging a blast attack causing an explosion that shakes the prison. He breathes hard after that as he flies to where Rossweisse and Kuroka only to get hit by three blades in his shoulder, left leg, and left side of his gut resulting in crashing into the ground.....................
Rossweisse/Kuroka: "(Y/N)!"
.....................Yuuta flies down with blood on his armor with a blade coming from his gauntlet with the intention to stab him.....................
Yuuta: "I had everything and you ruined it, now you will die and your girls are MINE!"
.....................he flies towards him getting ready to stab him with him extending his arm, a stabbing sounding heard with the girls looking worried only to see it wasn't (Y/N) who got stabbed; but Mio who stops the blade from going further to (Y/N) taking the hit instead.....................
Yuuta: "What? You!"
(Y/N): "Mio?"
Mio: "Crimson Burst!"
.....................she stabs Yuuta in the shoulder with the blade being red launching him back away from them, Mio coughs blood with falling next to him. (Y/N) gets up and picks her up a little with his helmet disappearing to look at her in the eyes in a confused look....................
(Y/N): "Mio, why? Why did you take the hit?"
Mio: "I-I couldn't let you die because of my stupidity, I-I-I wanted to show you I'm sorry for betraying *coughs* you. But, I-I- kn-knew he was lying and I was going to tell the truth to Leera, he wouldn't let me. He-"
(Y/N): *eyes widen in sadness and realization* "He threatened you."
Mio: "Yes. I tried to tell you, but you were angry at me. I should've helped you and told the truth, and I'm sorry for that. I know you hate me for what I did, but I still love you no matter what and I was happy when you admitted you did love me. I will always love you and I hope you will forgive me."
....................she breathes one last time until she closed her eyes showing she has died causing (Y/N) to try to help her...................
(Y/N): "Mio? Mio don't go, please stay with me. I forgive you. *starts to cry* I forgive you, stay with me please. Mio? MIO!"
....................he hugs her with Rossweisse and Kuroka looking at them sad knowing that Mio was also a victim from Yuuta's lies. Grunting in pain was heard with Yuuta getting up seeing (Y/N) holding a dead Mio in his arms...................
Yuuta: "Huh, that bitch is dead huh? Well she deserved it, too bad she was hot, she was hard to claim."
.....................(Y/N)'s eyes widen in anger with it glowing red turning to look at Yuuta scaring him, his helmet appears back on his head with his power skyrocketing past normal while yelling in anger and back with everyone at the clubroom Issei felt the power causing him to look up....................
Koneko: "Issei what's wrong?"
Issei: "Something's wrong, it's (Y/N)'s power."
Rias: "What do you mean?"
Issei: *eyes widen in realization* "Oh no!"
.....................(Y/N)'s power kept going until a known power is seen shocking everyone...................
(Y/N): "I who shall awaken, I am one of the dragons of elements who brings destructive winds wherever I go. I eradicate my enemies and bring destruction down on my enemies, the Dragon of Wind. I shall become the Green Dragon of Destruction and drown you in the depths of endless winds with no delay. Juggernaut Drive!"
.....................Yuuta looks in absolute fear of what is happening in front of him, he slowly backs up in fear getting his attention to road at him knowing he won't survive the fight."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)