Chapter 13: The Rating Game Begins

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 13 of this story and by the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It's now the day of the Rating Game against Leera, the arena has been chosen for the battle as it will once again be Kuoh Academy. (Y/N) cracks his knuckles with him being determined to make Leera pay for what she did to him, they stand in a magic circle to teleport to the area....................
Rias: " Alright everyone, we're going to win this Rating Game so Leera won't take (Y/N) back into her peerage again. And I know deep inside you don't want to either (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hell no."
Issei: "Then let's kick their asses!"
.....................(Y/N) is with Koneko and Rossweisse as they snuck through the imitated school grounds to the track field, the lights come on to reveal three of Leera's peerage members. Her two Rooks and her knight that wasn't Mio.....................
Miki: "(Y/N)?"
Shiki: "Why are you here? I thought the would send someone else to fight us?"
(Y/N): "I guess you're wrong on that, but I mostly don't want to fight you three. Where's Mio and Yuuta? They're the ones I want."
Laiha: "(Y/N), Mio hates herself for believing Yuuta. Listen if you convince Rias Gremory to summit Leera will removes Yuuta."
(Y/N): "I have no intention of losing for Rias and I won't convince her to lose!"
Rossweisse: "I'll take care of Miki."
Koneko: "Shiki is mine!"
.....................they rushed at them with (Y/N) looking at Laiha with anger on his face, she equips her swords as she spins them around in a circular motion.....................
Laiha: "I'm sorry it came to this (Y/N), but we will win and have you back into on our side! *rushes at him* I also have to intention of losing!"
(Y/N): "Well, you're not the only on who came prepared! Ascalon!"
.....................he summons Ascalon to block her sword attacks....................
Laiha: "Ascalon? But, how?"
(Y/N): "This sword was gifted to my best friend Issei, the Red Dragon Emperor and before I came into the field; he gave it to me!"

Flashback

Issei: *extends his hand with Ascalon* "Use this (Y/N). I feel like you deserve it for this Rating Game, Laiha and Mio have strong swords, but I believe you should use Ascalon."
(Y/N): *takes it, smiles* "Thanks Issei."
Issei: "We won't let you down (Y/N), so don't you do the same." *raises his fist at him*
(Y/N): *fist bumps him* "I won't and you better not lose either."

3rd P.O.V
Flashback Ends

(Y/N): "So, for this Rating Game I have no intention of losing for my friends."
.....................he kicks her back as they both fought with their swords clashing, Rossweisse fights Miki with them dodging their attacks with Rossweisse shooting attacks her way causing Miki to summon an animal to block it...................
Miki: "Damn, I forgot you are a Valkyrie and how your power is. That means I can't hold back, Cry of Cthulhu, Balance Breaker!"
.....................a giant magic circle appears and a hand rises out of it along with a giant roar heard, a transparent version of Cthulhu appearing looking down at Rossweisse...................
Rossweisse: "You may have the power of Cthulhu, but this transparent one will not stop me from winning. I am a Rook of Rias Gremory and I will win!"
.....................she summons multiple glyphs around Miki to shoot multiple colored blast attacks towards her causing explosions, Cthulhu blocks her and destroys the glyphs, but more kept appearing. Koneko throws Shiki into a tree and got s for a kick, but Shiki dodged and summoned a rhino with it charging at her, she dodged by jumping outta the way. Koneko activated her Nekomata powers with her ears and double tail showing up....................
Shiki: "Looks like my sister is using her Balance Breaker, well it's my turn then. Balance Breaker!"
.....................a giant Dire Bear appears roaring at Koneko as she gets ready to fight, (Y/N) and Laiha continued fighting with Laiha being kicked back with a cut on her arm.....................
Laiha: "Stop this (Y/N)! Just stop fighting and forgive us so this will all be over and we'll be friends again!"
(Y/N): "No! Never!"
Laiha: "Why can't you see that we're sorry for listening to Yuuta? For branding you a Stray Devil, for kicking you out if the peerage and killing you; Mio misses you damn it! Does that not mean anything?"
(Y/N): "SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME! She's the reason I had that injury in the first place!"
Rossweisse: *looks at him shocked* "What?!"
Koneko: "No way!"
(Y/N): "I nearly died because of her, when I was being falsely accused I thought she was going to support me and help prove my innocence. But, she betrayed me and my trust like you all did that dag! I'm happy where I am, Rias gave me hope and I will never betray her! Now it's time for you to pay, Ventus transfer power to Ascalon!"
Ventus: "Transfer Charge!"
....................he charges his power into the sword and the blade glows green, the wind started going outta control which makes a tornado around (Y/N). This caused Miki and Shiki's Sacred Gears to disappear with Rossweisse and Koneko throwing the two to Laiha, (Y/N) yells in anger while doing a slash attack with wind hitting the girls with them screaming in pain and they disappear.....................
Announcer: "Two Rooks and a Knight of the House of Zarkina: Retired!"
(Y/N): "That's three down, good job you two."
Koneko: "Same to you."
Rossweisse: *hugs him with his head in her breasts making him blush* "Your praise makes me happy (Y/N), and you were amazing as well."
(Y/N): "Uh, thank you Rossweisse."
Koneko: "We got company!"
....................water is seen headed towards them causing them to fly in the air, some comes from the sky making them dodge outta the way.....................
(Y/N): "Hana!"
Hana: "Hello (Y/N), and of course the two Rooks of Rias Gremory."
Rossweisse: "I guess (Y/N) wasn't lying when he said about your nickname, the Hydro Queen of Havoc."
Hana: "Aw, you told them about me? How sweet of you (Y/N)."
Akeno: "Not as sweet as this."
.....................Hana looks at Akeno to see her summon lighting to hit her and heads towards the ground, with the water moving outta the way making her crash into the ground.....................
(Y/N): "Nice job Akeno."
Akeno: "Thank you (Y/N), I'll take care of her. You three head to the school."
Rossweisse: "Got it!"
Koneko: "Good luck Akeno."
.....................they fly to the school landing on the roof, Issei and Kiba arrived with the others to see Leera along with her Bishops. On the rooftop with (Y/N) he looks at Mio who has her weapon in her hand and she looks at him...................
(Y/N): "Mio."
Mio: "(Y/N)."
Rossweisse: "Let's leave this to him, he needs to deal with this."
Koneko: "Okay."
....................(Y/N) walks towards her with anger in his eyes..................
Mio: "(Y/N), I don't want to fight you."
(Y/N): "That's too bad, cause I want to make you pay for what you did."
Issei: "What does he mean?"
Rossweisse: *lands next to him* "Apparently the injury he sustained when we first met him was caused from her. She attacked him."
Issei: "That bitch!"
Leera: "(Y/N) please forgive us!"
Rias: "Shut up!"
....................she launches her attack towards her causing her Bishop to summon a barrier blocking the attack, (Y/N) charges at Mio making her nervous. Their swords collided as they fought, but Mio focused more on defense considering she doesn't want to fight him, the two continued until Mio's sword gets knocked in the air and we gets kicked back to the ground with (Y/N) walking up to her slowly...................
Mio: "(Y/N) please, I am so sorry I stabbed you to kill you. I regretted it ever since, everything we've been through when you were with us can't be forgotten."
(Y/N): "They were good until you believed Yuuta instead of me, that made me pissed off! You helped him lie to get me killed!"
Mio: "I didn't have a choice, he-"
(Y/N): "Didn't have a choice? You had the chance to help me, and you betrayed me!"
Mio: "But, I never meant to, I know I made a mistake and I regretted it because- I love you (Y/N)!"
..................they look at them shocked after she said that, he grips the handle of Ascalon tight as he opens he right hand with a glowing orb to appear...................
(Y/N): "Well, I did. And that is replaced with hate!"
..................her eyes widen in sadness, he shoots a dragon burst at her that engulfed her in the attack. She cried knowing the man she loves hates her for betraying him, she disappears after being defeated. Leera looked at him shocked as she looked at herself in the barriers reflection..................
Leera: (What have I done? Why did I believe Yuuta? Y/N was loyal and perfect to me and he loved Mio, damn you Yuuta!)
Yuuta: "Hey (L/N)!"
(Y/N): "Yuuta Kaneshiro."
Yuuta: "I've been waiting for this for a long time, I finally am going to-"
...................he gets punched in the gut as he coughs up blood, (Y/N) activated his Balance Breaker the moment he rushed at Yuuta. He beats him down by punching and kicking him as well slamming him on the ground multiple times, he knees him in the gut three times to follow with an uppercut breaking his nose with him falling to the ground. (Y/N) walks up to him and grabs his throat to lift him up in the air...................
(Y/N): "You're pathetic Yuuta."
....................he slams him through the roof into the school building as he vanishes before hitting the ground, Leera looks down sad with Rias looking at her getting ready to finish her off....................
Leera: "I- I give up, I summit."
Announcer: "Leera Zarkina has admitted defeat, Rias Gremory wins."
Issei: "We won?"
Kiba: "It seems like it."

Leera P.O.V
Timeskip-A Day Later

.....................after losing the Rating Game against Rias Gremory, Leera is back at her home regretting her actions after (Y/N) said he hated Mio. Now Yuuta is getting beaten down by her Miki and Shiki with his face bloodied and arm broken, Hana heats up her water with her magic and hits him in the back making him scream in pain...................
Leera: "This is all your fault Yuuta! (Y/N) was treated like family here and you ruined it by lying on him and us wanting to kill him!"
Yuuta: "No more! Please!"
Leera: "You're the worst person in the world Yuuta, so you are removed from my family!"
.....................she removes his Pawn pieces from him as she took them in her hand...................
Yuuta: "No! Noooo damn it! You can't do this!"
Leera: "You better be outta here in 24 Hours, cause you will be identified as a Stray Devil and if you're still here we will kill you."
Yuuta: "You'll regret this, you all will. I will make sure-"
.....................he was interrupted with being stabbed in the gut by a sword, it was revealed to be Mio shaking as she is heart broken from what (Y/N) said. She grabs him and throws him out the window breaking and landing in the lake next to their house....................
Leera: "Mio, what the hell?!"
Mio: "You believed him. *her eyes widen* You believe Yuuta more than (Y/N), and he was innocent the entire time. He was with us longer with Yuuta just joining. *starts to cry* You're so stupid Leera."
Leera: "Mio, I'm sorry-"
Mio: *looks at her angry* "(Y/N)'s gone and he's never coming back because of you!"
....................she runs out crying with her and everyone looking at her, Leera looks away knowing she made a really huge mistake...................

(Y/N) P.O.V

...................(Y/N) is laying in his bed thinking about what happened at the Rating Game, Mio actually loving him. But, he didn't anymore since she did what caused his injury. He sighs looking at the ceiling resting on his arms, he hears a knock at the door getting his attention to see Kuroka...................
Kuroka: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey Kuroka."
Kuroka: *sits next to him* "You're thinking about Mio?"
(Y/N): "No, I felt so much hate that I no longer feel love for her."
Kuroka: "But, do you love me?"
(Y/N): "Of course I do, you filled the void in my heart."
Rossweisse: "And me?"
(Y/N): *looks at her* "You did to."
Kuroka: "Then, I guess we should deepen that love."
...................they crawl to him as he is confused, his eyes widen realizing what they meant."

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)