Chapter 6: Hurricane Dragon Balance Breaker

(A/N:Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) stood in front of Blaze with his Charge Gears activated as he stares at him angry with him smirking, Rias and everyone watched as Koneko and Kiba try to save Kuroka. After a minute Blaze's hands glow which the lava under him floats around his hands as (Y/N) charged towards him, he raises his hand making lava rise up and (Y/N) was able to dodge getting ready to strike him, but a lava rock appears blocking the hit which it shatters into pieces and he follows up with another punch which Blaze moves over the lava away from him as he chuckled......................
Blaze: "You're gonna have to try better than that."
(Y/N): "Trust me, nothing's going to stop me from ripping you heart out!"
......................Koneko and Kiba walked and hopped carefully towards Kuroka as she breathed hard in pain and from the heat. Blaze looks and he does a lava wave headed their way.....................
Issei: "LOOK OUT!"
......................they looked as it heads towards them and Rias shot her attack hitting it as it stopped......................
Blaze: "Sorry, I have to make sure mo one ruins everything."
(Y/N): "Maybe you should focus on the one you're fighting!"
......................the moment he looked at him he gets punched in the face as he flies away and he lands on lava as it doesn't hurt him. He glows as he stands up and he looks at him with anger, he does a motion with his hands as lava rocks spew out heading towards him which he dodged, Akeno shot some lightning towards him as he blocked it with a lava rock giving Issei an opening with punching him in the gut making him groan and (Y/N) charges his power to punch him non-stop with one punch to the gut making him cough blood, Blaze yells in anger pushing (Y/N) and Issei back......................
Blaze: "I've had enough!"
......................he focuses his magic as he summons lava rocks and launches them towards everyone which Koneko and Kiba jumped back where Rias is with Akeno dodging, Issei gets hit as he collided into a lava rock as more came up to surround him. (Y/N) flies towards him as he yells, he grabs Issei and throws him out as he gets trapped in lava rock......................
Asia: "(Y/N)!"
Blaze: "Good. One down, the rest to go!"
Rias: "You're going to pay Blaze!"
Issei: "I'm going to mess you the hell up, no one does that to my friends!"
Blaze: "Don't worry, you'll soon be joining them!"
.....................he motions his hand as the rock Kuroka is on starts sinking as her eyes widen, Blaze smirks as he looked at them as everyone goes to fight. But, the part of the lava lake where (Y/N) sunk in as a whirlpool happens and it spews out lava getting their attention......................
Blaze: "Impossible!"
Gasper: "What is that? What's happening!?"
Rias: "There's no way he would-"
Issei: "Hell yeah he is!"
......................the lava opens up with a tornado coming up and as it does a green light appears as it flies up and the tornado disappears with a silhouette seen......................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Acouple Seconds Earlier

.....................(Y/N) tried breaking out the lava rock as he punched it as he felt the rock heat up, he focuses his power as he tried......................
Ventus: "If you keep this up your body will give up with the power you're giving off!"
(Y/N): "What option do we have?"
Ventus: "The one option, the true power."
(Y/N): "You mean?"
Ventus: "Yes. This will be the second time you'll use the Balance Breaker, the first was a trial. Will you handle it?"
(Y/N): *thinks for a second as he sighs* "Let's do it! Promotion, Queen!"
Ventus: "Let's go partner!"
.....................he increases his power as he felt the armor around him as he unleashed a tornado breaking the rock......................

3rd P.O.V

Ventus: "Hurricane Dragon, Balance Breaker!"
......................everyone looked as (Y/N) activated his Balance Breaker, everyone looked amazed as Blaze looked in anger......................
Blaze: "Why can't you just be dead already?! HOW DID YOU GET OUTTA THERE!?"
(Y/N): "You're focusing on that when you should be focusing on your life? Once I'm finished with you, we're getting Kuroka outta here."
Blaze: "I'll kill you all!"