Chapter 1: First Day at Kuoh Academy

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with everyone against the unknown attacker (Y/N) has decided to enroll in the school they're going to as he is now putting on the uniform. He looks in the mirror as he sees the look and he nods, he walks out and heads to school as he catches up with everyone. He breathes in and out as he walks in the class and stood there as he looked at everyone......................
(Y/N): "Hello everyone, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). And I hope we can get along well."
......................everyone looked at him as some girls started giggling as they looked at him......................
Random Female Student 1: "Wow, he's so cute."
Random Female Student 2: "It was good enough new girl joined, and now a guy. And he's a cute one."
......................(Y/N) chuckles as he heard what they said, now it's gym class as everyone is doing their gym activities and (Y/N) is running around the track as every girl looked at him as he did which he does a bummed out face......................
(Y/N): (And here it goes with me getting attention, now I understand how Kiba feels. Just didn't do anything and now they're looking at me and admiring me.)
......................everyone is now getting ready to play dodgeball as both sides are choosing their teammates, (Y/N) dodges every single throw that is going towards him. But, as he looked around Issei gets hit in the face which makes him fall on the ground unconscious and (Y/N) looks at him worried as he gets angry, he grabs the ball as he gets in a position where he runs to them making the enemy throw the other ball at him which he swiftly dodges to throw the ball at his opponent:

 But, as he looked around Issei gets hit in the face which makes him fall on the ground unconscious and (Y/N) looks at him worried as he gets angry, he grabs the ball as he gets in a position where he runs to them making the enemy throw the other ...

.....................everyone cheers in amazement as the girls squealed at that as they cheered him on, (Y/N) is sitting with Issei as he had a towel on his face with blood on it which showed from the hit he took from the dodgeball......................
Issei: "Thanks for the rag man."
(Y/N): "Didn't want blood dripping all over the school, so that's why I got that for ya."
Issei: "Yeah. But, hey I want to know and it's okay if you don't want to tell me, but how did you get hurt like that?"
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "It's- Its complicated."
????: "YO!"
......................he turned to see two guys walking up to them with angry faces which confused (Y/N) at first......................
Issei: "Matsuda. Motohama, what's up?"
Motohama: "Okay Issei, why are you hanging with this guy?"
Matsuda: "Yeah! Are you thinking about not hanging out with your friends now? We're supposed to be best buds and you're hanging out with him?"
(Y/N): "Wait, these guys are your friends?"
Issei: "Yeah. What's wrong with me hanging with him?"
Matsuda: "This guy is hogging the attention of the chicks and you're not angry about it?! Oh, wait I wouldn't be surprised considering you're with Asia."
Motohama: "And the chicks of the O.R.C, what's your secret?"
(Y/N): "Look guys, I don't know what you're getting at with this, but Issei is obviously not like you when it comes to pervertedness."
Matsuda: "What you talking about?"
Motohama: "Yeah! What do you mean?"
(Y/N): "What I mean is that Issei has a heart, and he cares for people. Unlike you two from what eh told me, you abandoned him during your 'peeping' session. So, that makes you shitty friends."
Matsuda: "He's right."
Motohama: "Karma from that is obviously coming back to us."
???? 2: "Well, isn't this surprising. The Perverted Trio with the new guy."
(Y/N): *looks at the girl* "And who's this?"
Issei: "Oh great, Aika Kiryuu. *leans to his ear* She's a major pervert herself, be watchful of her."
Kiryuu: "Well, now its officially nice to meet you. (Y/N) is it? Someone as perfect as you doesn't deserve to hang with these three you need a perfect one, so let's see *adjusts glass, looks at his lower body* what's your- *eyes widen, smirks* Looks like we have a big one here."
Matsuda: *screams* "No! Not him!"
Issei: "Her reading is definitely off the charts!"
Motohama: "How skilled is she?"
(Y/N): "What are you talking about? *Issei whispers in his ear, blushes a deep red with his eyes widening* YOU PERVERTED LIITLE RAT!"
Kiryuu: "Takes time to practice."