Chapter 12: Training for the Rating Game

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 12 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After declaring a Rating Game between Rias and Leera, everyone decided to head back to the same place they trained for the Rating Game against Riser that happened before, they arrived at the hill top to rest while everyone brings the stuff needed when they train there. Rias looks at the forest thinking since she never expected who it was that nearly killed (Y/N).....................
Akeno: " You're still shocked after what happened?"
Rias: "Yes I am, I never expected Leera to be the one responsible for what she did to (Y/N). From what was told from him the pawn in her peerage which she only has lied on him for something he didn't do and I agree with (Y/N), they should've listened to him since he was her pawn for a year."
Xenovia: "It is suspicious, but I would rather beat them than have them explain."
.....................grunting is heard which Issei is carrying a big bag of supplies with Kiba carrying the same amount and Koneko carrying more. Another grunt is heard which shows (Y/N) with a bag on his back along with carrying bags in his hands.....................
Issei: "Damn, he doesn't let up and- *eyes widen* Huh, Gasper?"
......................he sees Gasper inside a wagon tied to (Y/N)'s backpack as he continued up the hill.....................
Issei: "What the hell? Gasper why are you in a wagon?"
Gasper: "Well, I wouldn't handle walking with you guys, so (Y/N) brought a wagon to help me and I must say it's actually fun with this."
Rias: (Y/N is more determined now since we're going against Leera, I know he'll train hard, he doesn't need to go too far where he can't stress himself out.)
.....................they arrive with (Y/N) placing everything down on the ground, they went to their room to change in their sportswear as the girls did the same. Issei looks at (Y/N) seeing him with anger on his face and he was curious.....................
Issei: "Hey (Y/N), I was thinking about something about what Leera said. Who's Mio? Is she a girl you really knew?"
(Y/N): "I don't want to talk about that right now."
Kiba: "He'll tell us when he talks about the skills Leera's peerage has and maybe he can tell us."
.....................they started training with Issei going through the same training when they were going against Riser and (Y/N) doesn't fail a single one. Right now they're in the dining room with Rias looking at the information about the members of Leera's group.....................
Rias: "This is who we're going against in Leera's peerage, and with (Y/N)'s help he can tell us about their abilities. (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Of course there's the main one Leera, her abilities involve glass like attacks on offense and defense. She can make shards of glass, explosion glass, and trap glass. It's a pretty painful attack and you don't want to be her opponent for that."
Kiba: "Noted on that."
Akeno: "What about her?"
(Y/N): "Hana Bright, she's the Queen of her peerage. Her abilities involve water, she's known as the Hydro Queen of Havoc, she can do very dangerous and deadly attacks. For a failsafe she can summon a Tsunami that can wipe out a group of six or seven people, even in a Rating Game."
Xenovia: "So we have to try and defeat her before she could do that attack."
Rossweisse: "Seems like it."
(Y/N): "These two are her Rooks, twin sisters. The green eyed one is Miki and the purple eyes is Shiki, they both come from a tribal race known for strong fighting. Miki's Sacred Gear gives her a power in animal spirits, her last resort is not an animal spirit, she summons the ancient spirit of Cthulhu."
Kiba: "Cthulhu? That is dangerous alright."
(Y/N): "Shiki has the same, but her trump card is the spirit of the Dire Bear."
Koneko: "Then she'll be easy."
Asia: "What about those two?"
(Y/N): "They're both Bishops, she is Kira Haru. She can summon small orbs that can fly around healing her allies, it's like a small fairy light when you look at it. And the other bishop is Haku, she's a barrier user, only a strong attack can break a big barrier, like Issei's Blaster Bishop form can break through it easily."
Issei: "Noted on that."
Xenovia: "And now her knights."
(Y/N): "Her knights are Laiha Yuuki and- *looks away angry* Mio Takamaki. Laiha possesses two sword showing she's a dual wielder, the swords are Chaos and Ruin."
Kiba: "I heard of those swords, they're dangerous if you fight without a plan."
(Y/N): "And Mio's weapon, it's called Dark Javelin. A devil sword strong like Xenovia's Ex-Durandal."
Xenovia: "Then we'll have to see when we face her in battle."
Issei: "Is that her Pawn?"
(Y/N): *growls in anger* "That's the asshole alright, the one who framed me and caused them to betray me. His name is Yuuta Kaneshiro."
Kiba: "His stats are terrible."
Koneko: "Looks like he beats Issei's part at being weak, but very pathetic."
Issei: "I hate him for lies he told on (Y/N)."
(Y/N): (If I had a close enough chance I would kill him!)
.....................it's now night time with everyone asleep, except (Y/N) who walked away from the house to train his power as he attacked dummies. In the forest next to him is Rias watching in a worried state, Issei appears looking on himself seeing the anger on (Y/N)'s face.....................
Rias: "I never saw (Y/N) this angry before, he was so close to them."
Issei: "Yeah, for an entire year he was in Leera's peerage and she has someone new, believes his lies and betrayed him. Especially Mio."
Rias: "What do you mean?"
Issei: "He was more angry when be saw her and even mentioned her, he obviously loved her and she just betrayed him. I think she likes him, but he doesn't anymore."
Rias: "I see. And she might try to convince him when we battle them in the Rating Game, but with how he reacted. He won't hold back against her."
....................Kuroka is seen sitting in a tree looking at (Y/N) as she thought the exact same thing with (Y/N) and she gets angry at Mio as well.....................

Leera P.O.V

.....................for Leera she is training with her peerage except for Yuuta since he is facing punishment for what he did to (Y/N) with lying on him. After we told everyone that they'll be fighting Rias in a Rating Game to get (Y/N) back, Leera is making sharp glass with her magic while focusing on a dummy and she launches it towards it stabbing it through the body part of the dummy......................
Mio: "Leera, do we have a chance? Rias not only has the Red Dragon Emperor, but two Nekomatas, A Valkyrie, her two knights are string with swords, a half-vampire that stops time, and also (Y/N)-"
Leera: "We will win this, and after that we'll focus on Yuuta's punishment for all the things he did and blamed (Y/N) for it."
Mio: "I just hope he'll forgive me."

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Four Days Later

....................after four days of training everyone is headed home to get ready for the Rating Game, (Y/N)'s power has increased after that training with his emotions feeling nothing but anger while he felt determined to make Leera pay. He is in his room sitting on his bed thinking as he felt a hand on his shoulder and he sees Kuroka behind him.....................
Kuroka: "I know you're angry for what they did, but you can't let your anger get the best of you."
(Y/N): "I know, I'm just so angry after what they did and now after what I did they want me back? There's no way intend on losing."
Kuroka: "I know, which is why I'm doing this."
.....................she cups his cheek to make him look at her and she kisses him making his eyes widen, but he wrapped his arm around her waist as they continued kissing. They stopped and looked at each other in the eyes."
Kuroka: "Now then, let's go kick some ass."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)