Chapter 7: Kuroka's First Day at Kuoh! A New Problem

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 7 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in class as he looks out the window before class begins, he was waiting since Kuroka is now attending his school as he waited for her. Class begins as everyone sat down with the teacher walking in, after that Kuroka walks in as (Y/N) smiles as she stood in front of the class......................
Kuroka: "Hello everyone, my name is Kuroka Tojo. I hope we get along really well."
......................the guys in the class started cheering as they looked at her......................
Matsuda: "Hell yeah!"
Motohama: "She's a gold mine!"
Kuroka: "Oh, hello (Y/N). I guess you're in this class as well."
Matsuda: "Hey why my future baby-mama-"
(Y/N): *hits him* "Don't call her that!"
Matsuda: "I'm sorry."
Random Female Student 1: "Wait, you said your last name is Tojo; are you related to Koneko?"
Kuroka: "Why yes I am, I'm her sister."
......................everyone except (Y/N), Issei, Asia, Xenovia, and Irina gasps and exclaimed in surprise hearing that, Kuroka sits next to (Y/N) as they smiled at each other as class begins. Now they're in the O.R.C Clubroom sitting on one of the couches with Kuorka on (Y/N)'s lap again.....................
Rias: "So, Kuorka how was your first day at this school?"
Kuroka: "I like it, it's amazing here. Everyone was so nice to me."
Akeno: "That's good to know."
Kuroka: "But, I always keep getting looked at by those two pervs that was in my first class."
Issei: "Matsuda and Motohama, be careful around those two."
Kuroka: "Don't worry, I will."
Koneko: "Those two perverts are worse than Issei, I'll admit that."
(Y/N): "No doubt."
.....................after that everyone went back home as they ate dinner and now they're getting ready for bed, as (Y/N) slowly fell asleep he felt movement on him as he looked to see Kuorka peeking her head out the blanket looking at him seductive like......................
Kuroka: "Hello (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *eyes widen, blushes* "K-Kuroka, what are you-"
Kuroka: "Can I not sleep with my savior? Who is a better man than anyone I know, I still never got to thank you for saving me. Maybe a better reward is needed."
(Y/N): (A better reward?!)
......................she learns to him as his eyes widen, she goes to kiss him as he gets ready. But, was interrupted with a irritated growl as they looked to see Rossweisse looking at them angry......................
Rossweisse: "No, no, no not this."
Kuroka: "Oh look, the Valkyrie."
(Y/N): "Rossweisse?"
Rossweisse: "I'm not going to lose my chance now, move over Kuroka. *crawls to him* He's mine!"
Kuroka: "Hey! Back off!"
Rossweisse: "No!"
Kuroka: "Have you forgotten you're a teacher and he's a student? This would look bad for you!"
Rossweisse: "At school I am his teacher, but outside of school I care for him! So, move!"
(Y/N): (Why me? Why?)

Timeskip-Next Day

......................after that all three of them slept together as they are now walking to school......................
(Y/N): "Can you two promise to never so that again? I almost never slept all night."
Kuroka: "I was first, but she was in the way."
Rossweisse: "I was never going to be left out again."
(Y/N): "Girls!"
......................he felt someone bump into his leg and he looks down at a girl with dark green hair and amber eyes who was wearing torn clothing as well, she looked at him as he looked at her......................
(Y/N): "Hey. Are you okay?"
Rossweisse: "Oh my look at her clothes, are you hurt? Did someone attack you?"
(Y/N): *bends to her level* "Are you lost? We can help you."
......................he gently offers her a hand to her, but she backs up scared which now worried him.....................
(Y/N): "No, no it's okay. We're not going to hurt you. You're safe, don't worry. What's your name?"
Himawari: "H-Himawari."
(Y/N): "Himawari, that's a good name. What are you doing here by yourself?"
????: "I don't think you should touch her."
......................he looks up to see a guy with black hair and purple eyes as he stood taller than them, Himawari hugged (Y/N) which he looked to see her scared.....................
????: "I'm sorry about my daughter, she's a little trouble maker some time."
Rossweisse: "And who are you?"
Himawari: "P-P-Please, don't go. Don't leave me."
......................he looks at the guy as he had a smile on his face, (Y/N) wasn't falling for it as he picked her up and held her not wanting to let go while he stood up......................
(Y/N): "She seems terrified."
????: "Like I said, she's a trouble maker, so she knows she will be in trouble."
Kuroka: "Then why is she more terrified?"
????: *smirks* "I won't ask again, I want my daughter returned to me or, you can pay the price."
......................he opens his hand as (Y/N) noticed a glow in his hand as he gets angry. Himawari jumps out of (Y/N)'s grasp as she stood next to him looking down sad.....................
????: "Good Himawari, don't run away again. *looks at them smiling* Thank you for watching her."
......................he walks off with her following him, she looks back at them as they disappeared in the darkness of the alleyway......................
Kuroka: "That guy give me the creeps."
Rossweisse: "He needs to focus on getting new clothes for that girl."
(Y/N): (Something does seem wrong here, she was so scared.)
.....................they arrived to school almost late, but throughout the entire day (Y/N) kept thinking about Himawari, he suspected something was wrong and he couldn't focus on anything else. Everyone is in the O.R.C Clubroom as he looked down thinking still.....................
Rias: "(Y/N)? (Y/N)! *his eyes widen, he looks at her* Are you listening?"
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, I am."
Rias: "What's wrong?"
(Y/N): "It's-It's nothing."
Issei: "Something's been bothering you, what's wrong?"
Kuroka: "I think it's from this morning."
Koneko: "This morning?"
Rias: "What happened?"
(Y/N): *sighs* "What happened was-"
......................a glyph is seen as it's a Transportation Circle which was white, someone is seen appearing as it was a guy with red hair like Rias along with a grey haired woman in a maid uniform....................
???? 2: "I knew you'd be here."
Rias: "Brother? Grayfia?"
(Y/N): *eyes widen* (That's her brother? Then he's-) *stands up, bows* "Hello sir, it's nice to meet you Lord Lucifer."
SirZechs: "You must be (Y/N), it's nice to meet the Green Dragon Emperor. Thank you for protecting our home, but you all need to come with me. We have a big problem."

3rd P.O.V
Location: Gremory Mansion

......................they arrived at the mansion to see everyone there, they stood with each other as SirZechs sits down in his chair......................
SirZechs: "Now that everyone's here, we can get started with the meeting."
Rias: "What's going on?"
Azazel: "What's happening is that Loki wasn't the only one that was helping the Khaos Brigade, someone from Asgard has joined the Khaos Brigade."
Rossweisse: "What, it can't be!"
Odin: "Who we're talking about is a most dangerous individual, he's sick and twisted. And he possesses a string power."
Azazel: "Not just any power, he possesses the Obsidian Dragon."
Kiba: *eyes widen* "The Death Dragon Emperor?"
Azazel: "Precisely."
SirZechs: "And from that, you can understand the power of the Obsidian Dragon, he can get power over the fear of others, but he gets more stronger with anyone he kills and absorb their power at the same time."
Sir Michael: "We have fought the ones who possessed this power, the loss was extremely high."
SirZechs: "And if the Khaos Brigade has this kind of power, we need to go all out in fighting."
Issei: "He definitely would be tough."
(Y/N): "Who is this guy and what does he look like?"
Ajuka: "His name is Loxin Deathryu, this is what he looks like."
....................he summons a magic holographic picture, (Y/N)'s eyes widen as will Kuroka and Rossweisse's eyes widen. It was the same guy they saw the morning before they got to school, (Y/N) started thinking about Himawari and how he saw her.....................
SirZechs: "(Y/N)? Is something wrong?"
Rossweisse: "We- We encountered him earlier, there was girl who showed up first."
SirZechs: "A girl?"
Ajuka: "What'd she look like?"
(Y/N): "She had green hair, her eyes color was an amber like color. And she had torn clothes when we first saw her, and the moment Loxin arrived, she was scared. It look like she didn't want to go with him, he also said she's his daughter."
Odin: "Impossible. She's not his daughter, I know who you're talking about. Her name is Himawari, she's the daughter of one of the strongest Valkyries of all time."
Rossweisse: *eyes widen* "Her mother is a Valkyrie?" *they nod*
Odin: "She was found dead where she lives and her daughter was no where in sight, it's like she disappeared. But, from what you told me, she was kidnapped."
......................(Y/N) growls in anger as he thinks about Himawari, he knew he had a chance to help her. But, he couldn't since he didn't know who Loxin was......................
SirZechs: "I see from your anger you couldn't do anything to save her, but you will since we have an attack plan to save her."
(Y/N): "Trust me, I'll get Himawari away from him. And I'll protect her!"
......................as he said that everyone looked at him as he now has a mission to save Himawari and defeat Loxin."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)