| Addition | Flora's Past

Hempseed

Hempseed

A cursed surname that's been passed down for generations, which led up to the lovely maiden named Flora Hempseed, a descendant from the family tree, until she had gotten married and had it changed to Flora Nell instead of keeping her own.
But what was so wrong with this family name you ask? It all started 2 centuries ago when a young lad named James Hempseed had done something unspeakable to humanity. Something horrid that no one dares to speak a word about it. He seemed innocent enough, he wouldn't hurt a fly. How wrong was everyone.

A brutal sight of women with their wombs viciously ripped out were scattered around his dorm staining everything inside. He had a business in kidnapping women by manipulating them to fall in love with him and to trust him excessively , and soon enough would bait them in his room where he would kill them and sell their eggs for money. He never cared for these women and he never got caught. How did he expand his heritage you ask?

He met a woman by the name Amelia Sherry, She was a mass murderer who ate her victims to hide the evidence. Originally, she was his new bait until he found out she was also plotting to murder him too which soon enough made them both fall in love with each other. Amelia and James eventually got married, of course by going to another country to do so. Amelia inevitably changed her last name to "Hempseed" and after some time she had a child. After that child was born, They both taught it to be just like them, which led on after generation after generation after generation, and it was all the same lesson. To be a murderer, a cannibal and especially their own special little interest in their methods in taking someone's life. For example, if one had a interest in being an artist, they could paint with a victim's blood as color, or if they like knitting and creating new things, they could knit someone together with someone else and make it new. There are endless possibilities.

Flora didn't like being a Hempseed. She despised it, she never wanted to do anything bad like how her family tree did. This was what she thought while she was just a college student. "I don't understand why my parents force me to be this way.." She muttered to herself quietly sitting on the grass under a tree for shade. "I didn't even ask to be born.." She whispered even more quietly. She put her head down and sighed loudly. "Are you alright?" A sudden voice came through. She jolted in surprise and looked over to where the voice came from. A young man with a light reddish brownish hair and lovely blue eyes was standing next to her. Her eyes filled in shock as she waved her arms around in panic. "I- No no! I'm o-ok! I'm a-alright!" She stuttered. He seemed to be in doubt with her. He sat down next to her as she seemed surprised and slightly confused with him. "I can tell you're not, believe me." He said. Flora scoffed and looked down at herself. "..You don't understand, anyway who are you?" Flora questioned. He seemed to be processing this slowly and laughed out loud awkwardly. "Oh! Oh my gosh! I'm such an idiot !" He said. "My name is 'Allan Nell' , we have Psychology class together." 'Allan' said.

"Oh! I didn't recognize you, I'm sorry." Flora apologized. "Oh no need to apologize!" Allan responded. Flora smiled a bit and sighed again. "Soo.. what's wrong?" Allan inquired. "Well... It's just some family problems.." She admittedly said. "It's not important.." She immediately said after. Allan seemed deep in thought. "Well, what if I told you.. that I also have family problems?" Allan said quietly enough for Flora to hear. Flora turned her head to Allan slowly. "Y-you do?" Flora questioned. Allan nodded. "B-but you're rich! Y-you must have a good family!" Flora unbelievably said.

Allan frowned at what Flora had just said and seemed slightly hurt. "Th-That's.. just no.." Allan said. "Just because my family and I are rich doesn't mean that.. we're perfect." Allan finished saying. Flora looked at him and looked embarrassed. "Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean it that way- please forgive me." Flora panicked. "It's fine." Allan smiled kindly. "So if you want to talk about your family problems, I'm here for you.. because I understand." Allan said as he put his hand over Flora's hand. Flora looked up at him and blushed slightly. "Alright Allan." She said silently.

————

But every Hempseed always has a dark desire, they're born with one. That's the curse, either way if you like it or not you always turn out to be just like the rest.

:)