| Addition | Jessica and Kenny's Fight

Jessica had been stuck doing chores for a while since she haven't done her daily routine , specifically on washing the dishes- however her hands were starting to cramp. So, as a genius, she quickly thought of something.
"Hey Mom!" She had called out to my mother. A slight hum could have been heard from the other side of the room. Indicating her to continue. "Should I get Kenny down here to help wash the dishes with me ?" Jessica asked pleadingly to her. She stayed quiet until she heard some footsteps walking towards her , which was obviously her mother. She stared at her for a while and thought about it , she looked around as to distract herself before she looked up to Jessica again. "Why sure dear!" She said as she smiled gently at her before she left once again. It was all she needed to hear before she dashed to Kenny's room. She ran through the hallway and went to Kenny's door. She knocked on it softly and waited patiently. She fidgeted a bit while she waited. The door had a click sound and opened slowly to reveal half of Kenny's face. "Hey Kenny! Mind if I come in?" Jessica inquired to her little brother. Kenny nodded his head hesitantly and left the door open as he slumped back on to where his previous location was , which was his bed.

She walked through the room and sat on one of his chairs, she relaxed and started fidgeting with my fingers again. Jessica waited for him to say something because the atmosphere felt too awkward, it was. . . too silent. That is until Kenny spoke up. "So. . . why did you come here Jessica?" Kenny had said muffled from his face being on his pillow. "Is there something you need?" He asked. She giggled awkwardly before coming up with a quick answer. "Well - you seeeeee. . ." she started saying. "I kind of — neeed? heeeelp?" she said awkwardly. Everything was quiet for a moment until Kenny had realized he had to say something. He shifted his head a bit to the side so Jessica could see one of his eyes, it glared at her before speaking up again. "What?" Kenny genuinely asked. "You need help of what ?" Kenny asked again. He sat up to look at her directly. She was looking away from him at the moment "Well - it's just that mom-" She stopped herself from saying anything and paused.

She had finally taken a look on Kenny's full face - his eyes seemed puffy and the color of harsh red stained everywhere, his eyes were watery and looked pretty sad , he was crying for lord's sake.

'How did I not realize -'

WH- KENNY??" Jessica gasped and walked up to him quickly. "Are you okay?? What happened ??" she questioned frantically. She was still in shock that in this whole time, she didn't even realize nor bothered to look at how he was at the moment. Kenny groaned a bit and sat up in his bed and pushed her off a bit for personal space. "I- I'm f-fine." Kenny's voice cracked while he looked away. Her eyes softened while she gently moved his face towards her. "I know you're lying Kenny , what's wrong ? You can tell me anything." She gently said in a comforting way. Kenny's tears started pouring out a little more harsher than before when he was holding them in, Jessica sighed at the sight. "I said I-I'm fine, why w-won't you l-leave m-me alone!" Kenny slapped her hands away as he stood up and distanced himself from her. "H-hey Kenny please! Tell me!" She desperately said.

She was worried about Kenny , of course she needed him to tell her.

'I'm his big sister ! I can help ! That's right ! He should know that by now !'

"Why. . ." was all Kenny said from his mouth. "Why d-do you want m-me to tell you anything?" Kenny said rather cold. His eyes seemed to pierce through hers as he finally whisked his head to her. ""Please. . . I just want to know what's wrong , please tell me." She walked closer to him as she gripped on his arm. Kenny started to let even more tears pour out , it seemed endless. He seemed to be in debate whether or not to tell me on whatever was bothering him. He sniffed a bit and wiped some tears away before he started to face Jessica completely , he also took her hand off him. "If I tell y-you - would you believe me?" He questioned. She gasped slightly and nodded quickly. "Of course ! You're my little brother , you wouldn't lie to me." She smiled. Kenny started to fidget with his fingers. He looked up slowly and sighed. "Okay. . . okay. . . I'll tell you." he finally answered. She was so excited that her little brother Kenny had finally trusted her , It wasn't something to be proud of knowing how he feels but she was glad he would actually put his trust in her. She smiled internally. "W-well m-mom um. . ." Kenny said.