Chapter 01 (Where it all started from)

"Angie! How come I can't balance my hand like you do?!" Kenny pouted with a frown forming around his face. The girl across from the whining boy snickered "Angie Nell" or to say much more properly was "Angelina Nell". That was her full name , their mother liked things proper , so inevitably most of the kids' names were long. Angie was older than Kenny by 2 years, making her the oldest sibling at the table currently. Both have constantly been told they are mature for their ages. Both of their vocabularies are widely expanded considering Kenny and Angie are 5 and 7. Their mother was always on about how "You need to learn ahead of time."
She would complain to them about it and absolutely go berserk if a mistake was made, but that's a story for another time. Angelina sneezed , interrupting the moment. She very much wanted to teach Kenny on how to drink out of a teacup the right way. First , by educating him on balancing his hand properly. "Well that's because I've practiced more than you have!" She'd mock as she replied to his comment.

At this , Kenny let out a giggle to her witty response. "I mean- I guess I will always be bad at it." He jokingly sobbed as Angie started to stifle a few laughs of her own , before she failed miserably , now choking on her own giggles from his childish joke. He smiled knowing he made her laugh. So he continued with his theater drama. "You know I'll never get good at it!!" He said , looking as if real tears were gonna stream out of his eyes. Angelina's face was now distorting through her laughter, tears flooding her face. They laughed alongside each other.

They kept on laughing until their cackles turned into soft snickers. "Th-That was hilarious." Angie had said between breaths, breathing in and out aggressively. "Y-yeah." He giggled a little, even being out of breath. "Welp, shall we continue with our lesson?" Angie had gasped while still recovering from her little 'laugh' attack. "Yeah sure! I swear I will get it right this time." He swore to her. She giggled. "Yeah yeah sure, I bet when you'll be about 100." She teased. "Wha- nooo I swear I'll learn big sissy!" The young boy begged. Angie smiled a bit. "Yeah, I'm sure you will." She smiled larger. "Now let's get to practicing!" She yelled at him happily. He nodded at her frantically and grabbed his teacup again, to attempt to get it right.

—---------

He now had finished spending time with his beloved older sister Angie. It was fun, though he never learned throughout the lesson since it always slipped and fell. It was embarrassing to admit the least. "Kenneth?" a voice came out.
Kenny flinched a little, The boy only gets called his full name when it was serious. "Huh?" He answered and pinpointed the location where he heard the voice. There he gazed upon the other elder sister "Jessica Nell." She's 10 yrs old, so clearly she's 5 years older than him. He never felt comfortable calling her a nickname like he did to his other siblings , for example - calling her "Jess" or "Jessie" was a big no no. He wasn't very close with her and frankly didn't want to try to be , so Kenny wasn't exactly very fond of her, soon enough the answer would be given.
"Jessica? Did you need me?" He questioned as she got closer to him. "Well, I haven't exactly seen mom anywhere. . . I was wondering if you knew where she was?" She questioned in the most innocent way possible as she stared down at Kenny.

Riiight, well she's a mama's girl. Kinda weird right? Yeah, you don't see this too often. "Uh no, I haven't." He shook his head in denial. She sighed deeply. "Well. . . if you see her , can you tell her I'm looking for her?" She practically begged. "Oh uh- ok Jessica." He answered vaguely. She managed to give a small smile. "Thank you Kenny!" She embraced him in a tight hug, and with that - she soon was on her way. He stared at her mindlessly go off while pondering where his mother actually was. He dismissed the thought rather quickly. He didn't want to think too hard about that , maybe he should spend some time with his big brother next.

With no hesitation Kenny raced upstairs to where his brother was relaxing. He ran over and stopped at the door and knocked softly, standing there patiently until a door click was heard. As soon as the door opened he squeezed the person who opened the door with a tight loving hug. "Terrance Nell", or as he says it "Terry" is Kenny's favorite sibling. He was always there no matter the cause. He was the oldest of all of the kids in the house.