Chapter 06 (Despise)

Terrance sighed in his room, it was so boring. He kept throwing a rubber ball he found in his closet and kept bouncing it from the wall back and forth into his hand. He kept doing it until his hand cramped. "Ouch!" He yelped. "Okay okay let me take a break then." He put the ball back in the closet as he sighed and sat on his bed. He rubbed his wrist to soothe the pain. Seconds later, the pain faded away. It was kind of a good side about not being able to die, they could heal ourselves quicker than a normal person.

He then heard impatient knocks on his door, they were harshly hitting the door each knock.
'Jesus Christ-'

Okay I'll get it!" He yelled, he stood up and walked over to the door swiftly. He opened the door and a body fell on him immediately. He almost lost my balance as he held the body which seemed to be crying big fat tears from their black eyes. His eyes widened as soon as I realized who it was.

'Kenny . . . ?'

He shut the door and carried Kenny to his bed, he was horribly injured and was still in the process in healing. "Kenny! What happened??" He exclaimed in pure worry and concern. Kenny looked at him and kept crying.

He opened his mouth slightly. "I- Mom- She- S-she-" he stuttered his words, however with the mention of their mother, He pieced it together in his head. "She. . . she killed you again didn't she?" He answered with a monotone tone. Kenny sniffed a bit and nodded slightly. Terrance growled a bit and soon had a furious expression.

"Don't worry Kenny, if she ever goes near you EVER AGAIN." He began to say. "She'll have to go through me." He finished saying. He was extremely pissed, just when he promised Kenny he'd protect him- She comes in and kills him without any warning! Without him involved too!

He gritted his teeth together and squeezed his fists tightly. "I-It's o- ok T-terryyy. . ." Kenny said slurring his words which caught his attention, so he looked at him. It seems like he healed his arms and legs so all that was left was his eye. Terrance let his angry expression blow away as he put on a more relaxed one.

He took him into a tight hug. "I-I'm just really really sorry Kenny. . . I wasn't there for you." I whispered. "AGAIN." He said as a conclusion , feeling a bit shameful. Kenny heard, closed his eyes in peace and hugged back as tightly as he could in the moment. "I forgive you Terry, you had no idea that this could have happened." Kenny replied. "So- it's fine , truly." He said.

Terrance smiled slightly and started to feel better with himself.

'If Kenny forgave me , then I can forgive myself.'

"Thank you Kenny. . . but don't you worry anymore, your big brother is always gonna be here for you." He exclaimed. Kenny giggled a bit. "Thank you Terry." He replied as he put his face inside my jacket sounding muffled.

He laughed a bit, Kenny can really cheer him up even in troubled times. "What exactly happened that got you into this though Kenny?" He asked. Kenny stiffened and pulled away from his jacket. "Well. . . uhm I was hanging out with Angie. . ." Terrance nodded for him to continue , being very curious on what happened. "-and we kinda got hungry because we were talking about biscuits. . . so we went to the kitchen so we could find a snack to eat or something. . ." He nodded again for him to continue.

"We grabbed some mini stairs that Dad kept in the garage and told Angie to go since she was taller. . . and she managed to get a snack buuut-" He sighed. "Don't tell me-" "She lost her balance and fell." Kenny finished. He sighed loudly and rubbed his face thinking about the situation. "Did Angie blame it on you?" He questioned wanting to know more. Kenny shook his head in denial. " No, she even told Mom that I didn't do anything but Mom still. . ." He sympathetically looked at him. "I understand now ." He stated.

"I guess I should keep watch on you, not in a creepy way! But- just in case you get hurt." He said softly at Kenny. "I appreciate that Terry." Kenny replied and smiled at him. Terrance smiled back from how infectious his smile was. "Anything for you Kenny! Remember we're in this together." He exclaimed.

Kenny nodded happily. "Of course!" He yells out ecstatically letting go of the hug and waving his arms in a silly way. Terrance chuckled at him for how funny he looked. "You know since you seem all healed up now, because of your eyes indication- , we should go check on Angie if she's alright." He said. Kenny stared up at him in realization. "Aaaah you've got a point Terry!" Kenny exclaimed.

"We need to go immediately!!" Kenny yelled, grabbing his arm out of his room as they were now heading to Angie's bedroom.

——————

Ouch.

Her back had immense pain at the moment, hopefully it would fade away sooner or later. She smiled thinking happy thoughts, oh she hoped Kenny didn't get into trouble. If he did, it'd be all her fault! She was currently laying down on her bed, Flora had told her to stay put so she wouldn't feel much pain. She grabbed a raccoon plush that was next to her bed and hugged it tightly.

This raccoon plushie was named "Robby". He was her favorite plush, since Mom got it for her when she was really small. She felt more at peace with Robby. She happily sighed and kept hugging Robby to her chest. "Angie?" A familiar voice came out of nowhere. "Kenny? Is that you?" Angelina questioned back.

She looked over to her door seeing it open with Kenny and Terrance behind him. "Oh!! Kenny and Terrance!!" She exclaimed happily. She put Robby next to her arm as she wanted more space. "Hey Angie! I heard you fell. . . are you doing alright?" Terrance mentioned. She looked over at him and smiled. "It was a slight slip-up but overall I'm doing ok!" She stated smiling widely.

She heard Terrance sigh. "Ok well. . . you should really be more careful next time." He said worriedly. She nodded at him. "I will!" She promised to him. "Are you sure though? It seemed like a hard fall to the floor. . ." Kenny mentioned. She looked over at him. "It's nice that your worried for me Kenny. . . but I promise I'm alright now, it still hurts but I'm doing ok by now." She replied to reassure him she was ok.

Kenny smiled a bit. "Well ok, only if you say so Angie!" He exclaimed. She grinned."That's my little bro!!" she stated. Terrance laughed a little by her comment. "Well Angie it's great that your doing alright but now we have to go." Terrance said. She was a bit disappointed, it wasn't a lot of time but. . . She'll take what she can get. "Oh- well, ok! See y'all later!" She replied. Kenny waved goodbye shyly and closed the door along with Terrance.

She waved back and fell into deep sleep with her plushie Robby hugging him tight.

Repetitions || Original Story || The Nells ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara