Chapter 03 ( Our Fates Are Locked )

After Terrance promised Kenny that, He had felt somehow safe all of a sudden. He smiled a bit and wiped his remaining tears away. He left the hug that Terry gave him. "Now now! Don't stay all depresso! Be a bit more laugho!" Terrance started to say. It was kinda silly for a dumb rhyme like that but I guess he had to work with what he got. Kenny giggled at his silliness. "I guess I'll have to give you the laugho-" He raised his hands and started to reach over to Kenny. He played along with his silliness and gasped. He started to tickle him on his stomach and so he laughed. He had even fell to the floor, He laughed so hard, he thought he would pee his pants. "HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY OKAY TERRY I GET IT HAHAHAHAHA" He managed to get out. Terrance started laughing alongside him. "Hahaha! Okay okay then!" Terrance smiled brightly at him and stopped tickling him.

Kenny was laughing so hard that he forgot what he needed Terrance for, as soon as he remembered he dropped his smile. Terrance noticed very quickly ,  seemingly confused for a second. "Kenny? What's wrong?" He questioned him. "O-oh! Nothing, I just remembered why I woke you up." Kenny rapidly answered. Terry's face morphed from confusion to a more surprised one. "Ohhh right. . . you woke me up for a reason is that so?" He inquired. Kenny nodded his head and stood up. "I was sent by Dad that he was making breakfast before he would leave for work." He answered proficiently.

Terrance blinked and now seemed even more nervous than ever. "Ah crap! I forgot that he does that!" He said having one of his hands on his face, most likely because he felt stupid (?). "Dad's the only parent I actually love, I can't miss him when he always makes heavenly breakfast!"Terrance had said before standing up quickly and sloppily fixed his bed. He fixed the wrinkles on his jacket and went downstairs as quick as possible as to hope for Dad to still be here. Honestly, Kenny hoped he was still there as well. Terrance almost tripped from the speed he went in on the stairs before he balanced on the bar connected to them. His eyes flickered black for a moment indicating his pain, a very good thing no one saw though.

"Are you okay Terry??" Kenny worriedly said in case he hit himself or anything since he knew for sure both of their pain is twice as much. "I-I'm ok buddy." Terrance smiled at him. "There's nothing to worry about." He finished saying. He continued to go down the stairs like nothing happened, and Kenny did as well. Both felt the lovely aroma of crispy bacon, eggs and toast hit us like a fan. "Dad?" Terrance started to say. As soon as both saw the kitchen, Allan was there , still cooking some plates for Angie and Jessica. Terrance was relieved by the fact that their Dad was still here. "DAD!" Terrance yelled and hugged him from behind. "Woah there Terrance!" Dad chuckled softly and hugged Terrance back.

"I thought I would arrive late from when you were cooking-" Terrance announced worriedly. Allan looked at him kindly. "Well I wouldn't just leave without seeing my little boy , or well I suppose my big boy since you've grown so much!" Allan mentioned and laughed wholeheartedly. Terrance laughed as well. Allan put his gaze onto Kenny and ruffled my hair. "Thanks for waking up Terrance little buddy." Allan said smiling. "Now now , here's your breakfast, both of you." Allan said handing both boys two plates filled with bacon they both adored so much, it was perfectly cooked, the egg was fried that was still bubbling a bit over it's recent visit from the pan to the plate, the toast was crisped to perfection with smeared butter to make it much more delightful.

As they grabbed the plate, Allan yawned a bit before he put his hand to his mouth to avoid it opening. Terrance's expression quickly turned into one of worry. "Hey Dad are you sure you slept well?" Terrance asked. Kenny looked over to Allan and saw how tired he seemed to be. "Oh- I'm alright Terrance, don't you worry about your old man." Allan said tiredly from the aftermath of his yawn but soon gave both a bright smile. Terrance looked unsure for a moment but smiled back nevertheless. "Well- ok Dad, but please you can tell me if something's ever bothering you." Terrance said to Allan.
Allan nodded his head. "I will, now you boys go eat at the table with your sisters before I go to work." Allan motioned them to go to the table. Kenny walked with Terrance to the table where Angie and Jessica were. As they sat down, Jessica started to glare at Terry, which made him uncomfortable on the spot. Geez. . .

———-

The blonde girl was sitting down at the dinner table , she was eating her breakfast alongside Angie , until Kenny and Terrance arrived to the table, she squinted her eyes and continued eating. As they sat down , she observed them. 'What'd they talk about with Dad? All I heard was some murmuring and a few words about 'sleep' or something. It seems suspicious enough to talk about that with Dad, since he always needs to sleep early for work everyday,  that subject is strange.'  She glared at Terrance, my supposedly 'awesome' big brother.

Yes, she knew he's a good person but she just didn't like how he and Kenny spend a lot of time together, Kenny barely spends any time on her and she's his big sister! she cares about him , she just wished she could hang out with him once in a while. It's not fair to her at all, he doesn't even give her a nickname like he does to Terrance and Angelina. She's just plain old Jessica, Wowie! She sighed and kept eating her breakfast. "Jessica?" A voice came out. She looked over to the voice , identifying it as Angie. "Uh yeah?" She asked. Angie fiddles with her hair for a bit before she answers. "I'm sorry if this seems a bit selfish but.. are you going to be eating that bacon?" Angie said pointing to the last bacon Jessica had left on my plate.

She blinked and smiled a little. "Oh well.. I was, but I guess you can have it." She pushed her bacon to her plate and now her plate is empty. She smiled widely. "Thank you so much Jessie!!" She beamed before taking the bacon to her mouth chewing it and eventually swallowing it. She smiled wider knowing she had made her little sister happy by her simply giving the last piece of bacon. "Hey Jessica." A masculine voice called. She whipped her head back and of course no doubt about it, it was Terrance. She let out a small scoff of annoyance a bit. "Yes?" She answered. "You can have my bacon since you gave yours to Angie." Terrance smiled. "I know you actually wanted to eat it so have mine." He finished saying.

She was a little taken aback, she did not expect this. "Here, I'll give it." He handed his plate to me and gave her one more bacon once again on her plate. She looked up at his face looking confused and soon after he let out a small laugh. "I don't want it, nor do I really need it right now, it's yours." He exclaimed. I guess that was his way of saying he wasn't hungry.. weird but I'll take it.

————-

Allan had seen what happened at the table and couldn't help himself but crack a smile at this, at least his children were getting along just fine. He yawned once more and sighed. He hasn't been able to sleep very well for two months now, it's been hard to sleep peacefully. He had been so busy working. He had been currently trying to create his own company as to not lose money by the struggle he had by using his money for his children's academics. However he would have to keep that a secret for now, he just didn't want them to worry is all, soon he would tell them once he succeeds.

He smiled and went his way to the dinner table. Terrance had greeted his favorite and only Father once he caught him coming in. "Hey Dad!" He exclaimed happily. "I see you all finished your breakfast!" Allan smiled at this. Angie had nodded at her Father happily. Kenny gave his Father a big thumbs up once again for a lovely and delicious breakfast. Kenny has always had the habit of making thumbs up at something he really liked when he would be speechless or just when he would agree on something. Allan chuckled and stretched his arms wide. "Come here my little rascals!" Allan jokingly said.

Terrance laughed and went in for the group hug first, following was Kenny and Angie, and soon it was Jessica. They stayed there being squeezed into a big hug until Allan finally let go and kissed each of his kids' forehead. "I'll have to go to work now kids." Allan sadly said. "Awww. . ." all of them exclaimed. "Don't worry! I'll be back before you know it!" Allan grinned. "Papa!" Angie said out of the blue. Allan turned his head to look at Angie. "Yes princess?" He questioned. "Is it possible if you can buy some lollipops?" Angie started. "We ran out of lollipops in the jar.." she said.

Allan thought about it, he couldn't say no to her face. He sighed and patted her head. "Sure sweetie, what flavor did you like again?" He inquired. Angie looked so happy she thought she could explode, this has been such an amazing day for her! "Grape! I like grape Papa!" She said happily. Allan chuckled at her happiness. "Ok well, tell your mother I left and that I said goodbye." Allan said as his last request before leaving the house. "Ok bye bye Papa!" Angie replied. "Bye Dad!" Terrance had said, Jessica waved him goodbye with a smile while Angie and Kenny were smiling telling him bye. Allan was so lucky he had lovely caring children, it was all he could ask for.

He left the house after fixing his tie and left through the front door, he would now come back at 5pm.