| Addition | Angelina's very best friend

"Boom! Hahahaha!" Angelina laughed as she waved her hands in front of her raccoon plush. She had been telling it all about her day , being cooped up in her room talking to her very best friend- Robby.
This raccoon had been with her most of her life ever since she turned 3 , a great gift from her mother.

She remembers what Flora had said to her as she gazed upon Robby for the first time , her eyes wide and sparkly.

"Take very good care of him Angie! He'll be your little guardian!"

This words stuck with her for the longest time and she obliged. She absolutely loved him , she had him as her source of comfort - she considered him as her very best friend - of course other than Kenny. No one really bothered to question about her attachment towards Robby- of course since she's just a 7 yr old , it makes sense for a little girl to be like that. Of course she was limited to having Robby everywhere with her since an incident happened- that being how she accidentally spilled food by him on the dinner table. Man was that one of the worst days of her life- it was also very questionable because she doesn't remember doing that. However after that- the only way she could have him by her side would be in her room and occasionally in the living room. She never really complained or went against it because she didn't want something like that to happen again , even though she was horribly upset about it.
So each night before she'd go to sleep , she'd be in her room - telling Robby everything about what happened every single day of their events , she did this of course to make him feel less left out. This made her feel better about not having him exactly everywhere.

If she could have absolutely anything in the world- she'd want Robby to be alive. It was practically her only wish , she'd love for him to say something back to her- anything! She's wished this since she was either 4 or 5 , and it sadly had not came true. She had told this wish to her mother and she said he was deep down! She however was pretty sure she had said that to not break her heart. Even so , she loved him just as much and even though she has said this a lot- she just kept saying this no matter what.

Sometimes she's imagined him move or even disappear from places he's been left in , It always excited her because she'd hope for him to actually be alive- just to be hit from reality that her mother was simply washing him in a hesitant manner , or just cleaning her room making an illusion of him moving.

Kenny loved Robby as much as Angie! Angelina probably loved Robby more though , Kenny sparked an interest into making plushies after his liking of Robby. ( He vowed to become a manufacturer in the future for those things! :D  -Angie )
Jessica found the plushie to be cute and so so so so very soft- however - very creepy at night , something that Angie would absolutely never understand. She thought Jessica was just being silly-
Terrance was decently well with Robby! , greeting the raccoon plush in a British accent asking for some tea and crumpets as he shook his stuffed paw/hand.  It was laughable and pretty funny.

Man- she told herself she'd never abandon him and never stop loving him. He was her best friend and she was his best friend. 'Besties for life!' is what she thought to herself happily. She was so happy that she have ever received him , she should say so many 'thank you' 's to her mother because she did get him for her! She counted it as the best day of her life , she had no clue what would life have been like without him. She couldn't even imagine it.

A special thing her mother had told her had been how the plush she owned- was not sold in stores anywhere , this surprised Angelina and intrigued her. It made her feel super ecstatic to have something no one had at all! It made her feel like if she truly was Robby's best friend. That no one else out there was his bestie.
However that might be possible because she assumed that he was a limited edition type of plush- but no matter ! She ignored that most likely possibility and kept having her fun.
She always did everything together with him in whatever event or new thing she tried.
Nothing could keep them apart.
Not even death.

Soon enough ,
A yawn was heard.
"Mmm I'm tired- I'm going to sleep." Angelina said tiredly as she started to rub her eyes , she reached over to turn off her light and laid in bed , holding Robby up against to her chest . "Goodnight Robby." A warm , soft  and comfy feeling enveloping her as she slowly but surely fell asleep. Her eyes shut lightly , accompanied with her soft breaths. She was unbelievably peaceful as she slept , a very relaxed form as she barely felt the plush brushing against her face , making it give the impression as if it were moving.

The paw of the plush moved ever so slightly , it seemed as if it were holding something incredibly small. A small metallic looking clip of some kind. (?)
As it moved carefully and precise , the paw reached towards Angie's hand- which had gripped the plush itself , the plush struggled to stuff the clip in her hand. However it had soon turned successful, the plush brushed its head towards Angie's chin , making it itch and wake Angie up.
It stopped moving.
"Huh-?" She tiredly said with weary eyes as she moved her hand to scratch her chin , before she realized she had something in hand.

"What is- that-?" She said with a yawn , lifting herself up slightly to take a better look at it. She opened her hand slowly , revealing the metallic clip right there on her palm. "I still can't see- let me just-" She sleepily crawled over to her light and turned it on before she turned her head towards the small object. "Oh-!" She spoke up as she realized. "Is this a- a small clip on camera or something like that??" She questioned as she inspected it. "Mmm okay then." She hummed before she opened one of her cabinets , set it inside and shut it. She then climbed back up to her bed and turned the light off once more.

She sighed and held Robby tightly into a hug , gaining her sense of warm comfort, she yawned once more with her eyes shut and gave a soft smile.

"It might prove to be useful later on-"