Chapter 00 ( Prolouge)

Beginnings

A hospital. This was where the beginning was, am I right? A beautiful young woman about in her early 20's was laying on the hospital bed, accompanying her, was a young man also about in his early 20's. They seemed like a married couple which they were, The young woman by the name "Flora" had just given birth to a healthy little baby boy. As she was laying, she had fell asleep subconsciously by how tired she was. Her husband named "Allan" had been watching his newborn son in his arms sleeping soundly.

He couldn't believe it. He had an actual son now, he started a family. He had been so happy. His son cooed softly as he was tucked in by the warmth of his father's body heat. Flora's eyes fluttered open slowly as she started to sit up with the most strength she could have at the moment. She let out a pained groan alerting her husband. "Are you alright Flora?" He had said worriedly.

She looked up at him and scoffed. "I'm fine" she said hastily and turned away, obviously she had not gotten enough sleep. She then realized something. She had given birth! She needed to see her baby. She spun her head to her husband quickly. "Quick! Let me see my baby girl!" She said impatiently holding out her arms for her to handle her baby. Allan chuckled softly. "Actually, I think you mean 'your baby boy'." He said teasingly. Flora quickly turned her face into confusion. "W-what?." She said her excitement fading away. "I said I think you meant 'your baby boy'." He said. He started to hold out his newborn son to Flora's arms. Flora couldn't help but wrap her arms around her baby. She looked at him for quite a while and slowly but surely her face was full of disappointment at her baby. She couldn't believe it. She had gotten a boy instead of a beautiful baby girl. Does that mean there was a dick inside her? Ew. She dismissed that thought quickly and thought of a name.

She could care less about this baby and his name but she had to at least to seem not disgusted by the little abomination she herself created. "Have you thought of a name Flora?." Allan had questioned. "Hm? Oh yes, I was just thinking about that, let me think... Hmm what about Terrance Nell?." She retorted quickly.

Allan smiled a bit. "It sounds suitable for our little boy right here!." He tickled the baby now named "Terrance" and smiled widely out of happiness. "More like 'yours'." She whispered to herself. She had wanted a girl, not a boy. She was greatly disappointed. She handed Terrance back to Allan. "I'm going to take a quick nap, I need to rest." She said rather quickly. Allan held the baby carefully and let her lay back down. Allan had now put his gaze to Terrance. "Welp, your mommy's going to sleep, but in the meantime you'll have your daddy!" He laughed wholeheartedly at him. Terrance had giggled as he could tell with his tiny baby brain his dad was a very fun man. "Keep it down pleaaase." His mother groaned in tiredness. "Okay okay geez." His father had replied.
"Geeee?." He had tried to replicate his father's words. Allan had gasped and well, had the rest of the day to spend some time with Terrance.

The day where Flora could finally come home, she was ecstatic to leave. She was currently in the front seat while her husband was driving happily. She had gotten annoyed of her baby already. She couldn't handle this annoying screech her baby kept making. However it was the opposite with Allan. He has loved Terrance since day 1, literally day 1. He spent his time visiting Terrance in the hospital after he left his work. At this point, Terrance recognized him from how often he came to see him. When they finally reached their destination, it being their house.

Flora opened the car door and swiftly opened the back door unbuckling Terrance from his baby seat and grabbing hold of him tightly in case he would fall. She carried him to the entrance door of the house where Allan was still opening with his key. As soon as she arrived, he opened the door for her to walk in first with Terrance along, and soon he turned off the car and went in himself. He sighed in relief as he dropped his keys to the table. Flora looked around as to see if it was well-kept by her husband. "It looks.. clean enough I suppose.." She admitted. In truth, she was impressed how clean and spotless the house seemed to be, since she's always the one cleaning. "Y-yeah! I had lots of free time so why not clean everything up?." Allan had nervously said. He knew cleaning meant everything to her. She would have his head if he had messes around. She nodded confusingly but eventually decided to not care why he seemed nervous. Terrance had cooed loudly at his mother reaching his arms out at her which resulted in her having a face of disgust.