1: The Great Hall

*Under editing*

|

Blood: pure-blood

House: Slytherin

Last name: Doe,

Name: Y/n Doe

-

You're 16 years old and you're sweet but fierce, it's your 6th year at Hogwarts with your boyfriend Draco, Draco Malfoy. He's a year older then you and completely opposite from you. You've been dating him since your 3rd year at Hogwarts.

Dracos very possessive and very jealous when it comes up to you talking or laughing with other boys. To him It doesn't matter if they're a friend or not. Draco would simply flip out and get mad

Due to this you guys would get into small stupid arguments about how he was jealous and not talk to each other for days or until Draco starts to miss you and apologize. But it was okay because you knew he only got mad and jealous due to him not wanting to loose you. You were one Draco's soft spots and one he certainly didn't want to loose.

-

You looked at the time and saw it was 6AM. You got out of bed and put on a white dressy shirt and some skinny black jeans with some white converse. You went over to the mirror beside your bathroom door and put on some lip gloss along with mascara and eyeliner. Afterwards you brushed your light brown elbow length hair and left it down

Over by the desk beside your bed was a Slytherin robe that was hanging on a chair. You grabbed it and put it on then went back to the mirror to make sure you were set.

Everything looked fine until you looked at the Slytherin logo. Underneath it was a name written in small cursive writing spelling the name 'Draco' . You smiled sweetly. "He must've left his here last night and accidentally took mine." It's not the first time it's happened. You took it off and hung it over your shoulder. "Alright, lets go." You grabbed your wand off your desk and placed it in it's holder specifically made for it and opened your door closing it behind you as you headed towards the Slytherin common room.

As you walked to the common room you saw Draco sitting on the dark green sofa staring into the fire place waiting for you. He heard your footsteps and got up heading towards you "I didn't keep you waiting for long did I?" Draco slightly chuckled "No, but i believe this is yours." He was holding up your Slytherin robe with his index finger. You shook your head and took his robe off your shoulder giving it to him while taking yours out of his hold. The both of you put them one and looked at one another

You slightly stood on your tippy toes wrapping your arms around his neck hugging him while Draco wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. "I love you Y/n." Draco quietly whispered in your ear making you giggle. The hug was broken and you looked into his beautiful baby blue eyes while he looked at your beautiful green ones.

"What is it love?" Draco said in a soft caring voice. "Nothing....I just.. I just love looking into your eyes, they make me feel safe." "Well they're yours to look at for the rest of your life love." Draco smiled and gently kissed your lips whilst he rubbed his thumb on your cheeks. You could feel his cold rings on your skin giving you chills. You kissed back loving the moment.