6: Draco's Jealousy

18+ content ahead of you

-

-

-

You speed walked to the Slytherin common room door and pointed your wand at it then said the password. "Pureblood." You said. You heard the lock of the door unlock and watched as the door opened slowly. Once it was fully opened you quickly walked in and headed towards Draco's dorm.

You reached his dorm and opened the door going in and closing them behind you. As soon as you entered his room it smelled strongly like him making shivers run down your spine. You went to his bed and sat down on the edge waiting for him to come in angry. Thinking of him entering the room all angry made you slightly scared. You'd never seen him angry except for one time.

It was rare to see Draco angry but whenever he was angry it was bad. He had terrible angry issues which made you scared.

You sat there breathing heavily waiting for him.

-

-

After Draco sent you off he watched you run off. He eyes on you like if he was going to hurt you. His tongue poked his cheek angrily. He was breathing hard. Once you were out of his sight he sped walked to the Hufflepuff common room

He knocked on the common room door aggressively banging and yelling. "DIGGORY!!, COME OUT YOU PATHETIC SHIT!" Draco yelled and yelled waiting for the door to open. The clicks of the locks could be heard opening from outside. The doors then opened.

On the other side was Cedric looking at Draco confused and annoyed. Draco looked like a phsyco person. Draco rushed towards Cedric pushing him against the wall choking him with his hand.

"If you lay a hand on my girlfriend again you're gonna regret it!" Draco spat with pure venom. Cedric's hands were wrapped around Draco's arm trying to get his hand off his neck. Cedric smiled and smirked. "Or what!, what are you gonna do about it!?" Cedric spat back aggressively. "She doesn't deserve someone like you Malfoy! She needs someone better like me. Not some piece of shit who ignores her when they're mad!" Cedric smirked

Draco smirked and scoffed. He balled his fist up and hit Cedric in the face making Cedric fall to the ground. Cedric's bottom lip was bleeding. He wiped his lip with his thumb and looked at the blood on his thumb. Cedric looked up at Draco and gave him an angry look. Cedric backed into the wall while on the floor. Draco pulled out his wand and threw a spell at him. "STUPEFY!"

A blue light came out of Draco's wand and hit Cedric in the chest knocking him out cold. Draco gave him a disgusted face and left the common room. "Stay away from her!" The doors shut behind him. Cedric layed on the cold ground out cold. Next thing Draco headed to his dorm with an angry look on his face.

-

-

After few minutes of waiting you finally heard footsteps outside the door. The door opened reavealing Draco walking in his room closing his door behind him. Just looking at him made shiver go down your spine. His aura was dark. It made the atmosphere in the room feel small and uncomfortable.