9: Always & forever

"The game ends with Slytherin in the lead!! Congratulations Slytherin has won the game once again!!" They announced. The Slytherin team cheered including you. "Woooo Slytherin!!" The players flew to the ground and packed their equipment while everyone else left. You ran the field and looked for Draco. You spotted him packing and ran to him.

He turned around and watched you run to him in excitement. You ran into his arms and smiled. "We won!" You said excited. "As I said we would." Draco smiled widely. "Butterbeer for everyone at The 3 Broom Sticks on me!" Blaise shouted. The whole team cheered.

You giggled and helped Draco pick up his equipment bringing it to the locker room.

-

-

You and Draco were walking in Hogsmeade heading towards The 3 Broom Sticks.

"Draco I still thought it was rude of you to bump into him and knock him off his broom" you said to Draco. "Oh please I just taught him a lesson that's all." Draco responded. You scoffed. "And what was that?" "To teach him not to mess with what's mine."

Draco said and opened the door to The 3 broom Stick for you. You walked inside with Draco. Draco looked for a table and sat down once he found one. There were a few Slytherin quidditch players in there sitting. You and Draco sat down in front of each other talking. "To teach him not to mess with what's yours oh pleease." You scoffed again.

"What you're not mine?" Draco asked being serious. "What no. No! I mean yes! bu-" Draco cut you off. "Okay then it's final, you agree that teaching him a lesson was good." Draco smirked. "Noooo, Draco!" You yelled "Whattt!" Draco said annoyed. "Cedric could've gotten dangerously hurt!"

You looked into his eyes. "But he didn't! You saved him! Why did you save him?!" Draco said annoyed that you saved Cedric. "Because he's my friend and it's the right thing to do!" You said annoyed with Draco. "Because he's my friend and its the right thing to do." Draco mocked you.

"Wow are you mocking me?!" You could tell Draco was done with you. "Noooo." Draco said sarcastically. "You're unbelievable, what if it was Blaise that was getting knocked off his broom huh? You would've probably done the same thing I did. Save him!"

"No I would've let him fall to the ground because I'm sure he deserved it." Draco responded not looking at you. "You're so fucking annoying." Draco spat making eyes contact with you. You started breathing heavily and your eyes teared up.

"We're not starting this again Draco." Your voice slightly cracked. Draco and you had issues like this when you both first started dating. He would tell you how annoying and stupid you were. And you would sit in bed crying about it.

It went on like that for quite a while. He only did it because he didn't know how to show love or love due to his parents not showing him love and affection.

You then showed him how to love and Draco became a bit of a better
person.

Draco realized what he said and saw the tears in your eyes forming and placed his hand on yours. "No I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I was only joking love." Draco slightly panicked worried you were going to leave him. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it." Your tears went away and your breathing went back to normal.

You smiled sweetly and placed your hand on his right cheek and hovered over the table and pecked his lips.

You sat back down and Draco smiled.
"Scoot over lovebirds and make some room for the one and only Zabini." You giggled at Blaise's comment. Blaise came with three glass mugs of butterbeer and placed them on the table Draco and you sat at. Draco scoot over and let Blaise sit beside him.

You all took a butterbeer and sipped on them. "So what are we talking abouuut?" Blaise said laughing a bit.

The three of you talked, laughed and sipped on your butterbeers having a good time.

-

-

"Come on guys I want you both to check out this new store!" Blaise said excited. You guys were done drinking the butterbeers and went walking around Hogsmeade. "Yeah hold on a bit, go on without us, we'll catch up to you." Draco said to Blaise. "Yeah alright." Blaise said and walked into the new store.

Draco shook his head and then turned to look at you. He stood in front of you just looking at you. "Hey what's wrong Draco, everything alright?" You asked him concerned. "Yeah everything is alright." Draco said "Then what is it?" You asked him impatiently. Draco grabbed both of your hands and held them.

"Y/n, I want you to know that I love you and whatever I say or do I want you to know that I won't stop loving you no matter what happens. Our love is strong and nothing can break us apart. Not even Diggory or Pansy." You giggled at Draco's last statement.

"You changed my life and showed me what love is. You made me into a different person and I'm thankful for it. Without you I don't know what I would've become. I want you to know that I love you so fucking much that I'll never let you go." Draco was sincere. You smiled. "Draco why are you telling me this all of a sudden?"

"Because I'm deeply in love with you Y/n Doe." Draco confessed. You bit your bottom lip and smiled looking up at him. Draco took your right hand and looked at the golden ring with a green gem stone on it that you had on.

"Always and forever Y/n." Draco cupped both of your cheeks and deeply kissed you.

There were many people walking around and watching you two but you both didn't care because when it comes to love, nothing else matters.

-

-

-

The End

-

Guys I really hoped you enjoyed this. I enjoyed making soo so much.

Check out my new Draco fanfic "𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 "

This is the end of the story.

Stay safe for Draco.

Luv you all💚

-

-