5: Cedric & Jealously

An hour had passed and you were in the middle almost towards the end of your final essay. You had snacks with you while you were writing down things. There were still some students in the library that were there from when you entered and some are new.

You were sitting sipping water out of your water bottle and writing. "Y/n!" You heard your name being called and looked up. It was Cedric. Cedric was all sweaty and had his quidditch uniform on. His uniform had dirt and sweat stains everywhere. His hair was wet with sweat dripping down his face. It made him kinda attractive. He was waving at you entering the library with the biggest smile on his face.

You smiled. "Hi Ced." Cedric went up to your table and sat down in front of you. You just continued to write. "How did you know I was gonna be here?" You asked Cedric. "You told me when we were leaving Defense Against the Dark Arts class, Remember?"

Cedric informed you. You put your quill down and looked at him. "Right.. And why are you all sweaty?" You asked him slightly disgusted. "Oh, I should've tooken a shower before I came here." He smiled "I just came from quidditch practice and came directly here." He brushed his hand through his sweaty hair still smiling.

"Ah okay, well try not to sweat on all my stuff." You chuckled and so did Cedric. "Right." Said Cedric. "Well how did you know i was still going to be here?" You asked. "Well when you normally go to the library to study you take forever so that's why I figured you were still here." He told you. You laughed at his replied. "Wooow!" You said.

Cedric gave you a confused face. "Wh-what?" Cedric slightly laughed. "Draco said the same to me after he dropped me off." You explained to him. Cedric laughed. "Well i think he's right. You really do take long when you study." He still laughed. "Shut up." You giggled and then picked up your quill continuing to write your essay.

"What are you even doing at the library anyways?" He asked looking at your essay. You explained to Cedric your situation while still writing. "Hm well it's kinda your fault for skipping class with Malfoy. If you didn't you wouldn't have to do this essay about a potion. You know I don't know why you went for such a guy like him. He's a total jerk and isn't worth your time." Cedric told you. You rolled you eyes and looked up at him.

"You sound like Harry." You said annoyed. "What?" Cedric said with a face full of question. "I said you sound like Harry, that's something Harry would say." You continued your essay. "Well he's not wro-" you cut him off. "Look, if you came here to shame me about dating Draco then you can leave! I'm sick and tired of people telling me why I shouldn't date Draco!" You slightly yelled at Cedric with anger "S-sorry I was saying-" You once again cut off Cedric. "Shut it."

Cedric shook his head and looked at you writing.

-

-

A couple minutes later

-

-

Cedric and you were laughing and talking making jokes while he also helped you with your essay. You guys just laughed and laughed. "No no I remember that one time George and Fred made a spell for fireworks to explode in The Great hall while everyone was testing and then made this huge Dragon firework go through professor Umbridge it was hilarious!! You should've seen her face!" Cedric laughed hard about to fall of his chair.