4: Memories & library

You unlocked your door and walked in as Draco followed behind and closed the door.

You grabbed your floating books and placed them on the bookshelf then grabbed two other books from the bookshelf and placed them down on your desk. Draco watched as you did this. He was leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pocket.

He was admiring you from afar. He watched the sun shining through the window hit your face making your facial features more visible to him. He loved it. He loved seeing your light green eyes shine, it made him fall more in love with you. He loved seeing your hair shine and fall in your face as you blew it away moving it from your face.

Draco pushed himself off the door frame and went to your drawer looking at your jewelry you had hanging on your medal silver tree jewelry hanger. Some of the jewelry he recognized. Some were the ones you'd wore a lot and some were the ones he had bought you.

His light blue eyes landed on a simple golden ring with the words
'Always & Forever' carved into it with a darkish green gem stone on top of it that he had bought you.

(The ring)

(The ring)

He lightly smiled and looked over at you again. You were looking through the two books making sure they were the ones you needed since the name of the books had faded away from being old.

Draco then looked at your right hand and looked at your finger beside the pinky and saw you had the black ring with green gems on.

-

(The ring you're wearing)

-

He picked up the golden ring with his index finger and thumb looking at it then looked at you. He thought you'd lost it since you only worn it three times. "Darling?" Draco looked at you. "Yyyess?" You were focused on reading the book still trying to make sure it was the book you needed.