7: Late

Draco then put his face between your legs eating you up. You couldn't help but let out a loud moan. Draco gave you a death glare and stopped. Wh-why'd you s-stop?" You said panting like crazy. "I said to stay quiet." Draco then pulled out a chair and sat down leaving you on the bed with your legs spread open. "This is your punishment for moaning." He told you. "Dracooo pleasee!" You whined wanting more. "Then stay quiet!" Draco said with his teeth gritted.

He walked up to you again and positioned himself at your entrance. He stood for a few seconds. You were getting impatient and rubbed your thighs together trying to create friction between your legs. "Someone's getting inpatient." Draco smirked. "Pleease Dra-" Draco cut you off by pounding his 11inches into you roughly. You opened your mouth and gasped. Draco took the opportunity and kissed you placing his tongue in your mouth while he pounded into you

You moaned into his mouth as you kissed him back "F-fuck Drac-co mmm." You moaned loudly. Draco then covered your mouth with his hand and fucked you hard while looking into your eyes. Draco then stopped and turned around. "Accio Draco Malfoys wand." Draco said. His wand went flying into his hand and pointed it at the door and said "Muffliato." He put a spell on the door so no-one could hear you guys.

He tossed his wand again and told you to turn over. You turned over so you that you were on your stomach. Your body rested on the bed and your arms stretched out in front of you while you ass was up. Draco bit his lip as he looked at your ass and entered you. "Shiiiittt!" You moaned loudly. Draco groaned as he entered you again. "Fuuck, you're so fucking tight Y/n." Draco's thirst were slow and steady. His hands on your hips as he thrusted.

You loved how slow he was going. It made pleasure go through your entire body making you moan. Draco's speed then became fast and you moaned non stop "How pathetic of you to flirt with Diggory. You think Diggory could make you feel like this huh?" Draco slightly shouted. He then put his right hand on your head and shoved your head into the pillow as he left hand was squeezing your ass. You were to busy moaning you couldn't even respond him due to the pleasure rushing through your body.

18+ picture ahead!

You've been warned, pls do not report just skip if you don't want to see ⚠⚠

Draco pulled your hair but continued thirsting in you roughly. He pulled your hair and put his head close to yours. "Answer me you fucken slut, Could Diggory fuck you like this huh?!" He shouted. "N-nooo, fuck Draco." You answered him. "Who's better? Me or him?" He asked you. "You b-baby." You stuttered getting your words out.

"Who can fuck you better?" Draco bit his lower lip wanting to hear your response. "You....just pl-please fuck me harrdd." Draco smirked and flipped you over making you sit on him face to face as he was still in you. You both breathed hard in front of each others faces looking into each other eyes deeply with your foreheads connected.

 You both breathed hard in front of each others faces looking into each other eyes deeply with your foreheads connected