8: Quidditch

You sped walked down the halls to get to potions class.

Once you finally got there you sat down beside your seat partner, Oliver Wood.

You nodded your head and politely smiled at him. Oliver smiled back. "Ms. Doe, you're late!" Professor Snape said walking up to your table. "Care to explain why?" Snape asked. "Oh, uhh..i over slept." You explained. "And I assume that is because you were studying?" Professor Snape looked at you with a face full of question

You paused. "Uh...yes." Snape shook his head. Behind you you could hear a boy chuckle. Snape looked up at the boy. "You know Draco was also late, he actually just entered not long ago, a few seconds after you came in I believe." You turned around and saw Draco sitting on the other row beside you 2 seats away from you. Draco did his little smile.

"Well, do you have my paper Ms

"Well, do you have my paper Ms. Doe?" Snape asked. "Ah yes! I do." You quickly took the paper and gave it to him. Snape took the paper and scanned through it.

Snape then put it on his desk and continued teaching. Behind you you heard Draco snarled. You grabbed a piece of paper and balled it up then turned around and tossed it at Draco. Draco looked at you and smiled.

-

-

"Draco please don't hurt yourself out there." You told him. "I'm noott." Draco responded. Both of you were walking down the hall going to the Slytherin quidditch boy lockeroom. Draco held his broomstick in his left hand while his other was holding your hand

You guys reached the lockeroom. Draco opened the door and you both entered. Draco went to his locker and took out his quidditch uniform. There were many boys getting ready and talking while putting on their quidditch uniforms.

While you were looking around you did catch a few boys without shirts, and oh boy some of them did have abs. "Hey hey, look over here." Draco told you snapping his fingers in your face to catch your attention. You fluttered your eyes and looked back at Draco who had no shirt on.

You giggled. "Sorry." You apologized. "Mhm." Draco said. You smiled. Draco finished putting on his uniform and then faced you. "Hey baby, I'm gonna be okay, okay?" Draco cupped your face. "Ugh I know..I'm just scared you're gonna fall from a far height." You said worried. "Well that has happened but I used a spell to float though so I was fine." Draco said.

"And that's what I'm worried about, what if you don't say the spell on time and get hu-" Draco cut you off and kissed you. You widened your eyes but then slowly closed them melting into his kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss.