19. COWARD?

I'm sorry, but this is for your good.

He walked away. Just like that. His footsteps faster as his heart ached for what he had done. The chill night breeze which was comfortable before, now pricked his skin as if asking him why did he do that. His silver eyes glistened with tears, because of the pricking of the wind? Or...

A sudden sound made him turn around. A scream?

A girl's. Oh no. Ji Ah.

As his mind was forcing his legs to move to his room, it did the opposite. He ran towards her. Towards her direction. His eyes searching her frantically, glimpse of worry in it as she was not there. He heard sudden footsteps so he turned around, partly panicking at the missing girl who was in the floor few moments ago.

"You heard it too?" He let out a breath of relief as the girl who he was searching for was right in front of him.

"Yes... Your highness." He said as he bowed his head. Now both confused in what happened to who.

"No! No!" Their head turned towards the source. Their feet taking them forward involuntarily.

There.

He could see a girl crouching near the wall, her legs hugged near her chest hard as she said someone to... go away?

Wait. Is that...

__________________________________________________

Today seemed to be too good. The goofiness of the whole group when they join together is enough to say that this is a best day of your life. You smiled at the thought as you walked to your room. It is already night. The dark sky said it clearly. So you walked. To your room. To fall in that humble slumber of sleep in those warm bedsheets. But oh, you totally forgot about that. That grumpy grandpa. Noah.

Noah? Noooooaaaahhhh?

No Luane. He said that he will come only when you sleep right. How he will come now?

You shook your head at your own stupidness as you walked faster.

"How should I help you?" You heard a voice.

But, Noah's voice is never this scary.

Yes. That voice was deep and it was scary as hell. Like how ghosts speak. What ghosts? No. They don't exist Luane. Don't be scared. They must be playing pranks on you. Again.

Luminous. Yes. It must be him.

"Stop trying to scare me every single time Luminous. I will not fall for your pra-" A scream left your lips as soon as you came in contact with those hollow eyes. Hollow eyes. Decayed face. In a huge black cloak.

"What are you?" Your voice trembled as you backed of from that. Your right hand silently searching for your sword. But, how much ever you try, you can't find your sword in your waist. What? Nononono. I had it. It was right here.

"What are you searching for Human?" Its deep breaking voice and stingy breath made your mind go hazy. Your head aching suddenly. Your breath rate increasing. Your heart beating faster and faster as you stared into those two huge black hollows.

"What are you Luane?" You looked down, to find that it didn't have feet? The huge black cloak torn in the ends. Is it floating?

"Pathetic human." It was continuing as it came closer and closer, making you move back and back.

Human?

"So pathetic. And so greedy for love." Greedy for love? Am I?

"You love those boys so much right?" Its voice is hard to decipher. Somewhat like an old man's. But deeper and airy.