12.MEMORIES?

If only there is a way.

He couldn't take this anymore. Yes. He was surrounded by people. But still he felt like a moon which was not recognised by the people.

And why?

It is because he refuses to light up the night sky.

And he knows that.

Who should be blamed?

I am the one who pushed them away. I am the one who was such a jerk to them. But still, why? Why does it hurts so much? Why is it this hard?

He slowly looked at his friend, but only to realise that he was long gone. He chuckled. His blue hair now sticking on his forehead because of the tears of the sky. His eyes slowly leaving his laal friend and towards the sword on the ground covered with green dirt. He went and picked it up, the weight of the sword much lighter than the weight in his heart.

I will find a way.

To make it all right.

I can make it right.

_______________________________________________________

You had your dinner. A nice one after a long time. Taehyung was the one who cooked for the both. That little squirrel bowl he found when he was younger, he still had it on his trunk. You saw it when it was opened. You couldn't hide the smile that was growing on your face at that thought. You missed those days.

"Well, well. What puts that lovely smile on you Lu?" Ji Ah asked scooting near you, with her chin rested on her hand. "Nothing." You said chuckling. Ji Ah was 5 years older to you yet she acts like a kid.

You met nice people here. Oh and Jimin introduced his laal friend, Hoseok. Seokjin was an Urgen, Yoongi a Verde and the younger princess. She didn't talk much though. More like didn't talk at all. She was definitely awkward around her siblings.

You all were eating at the same place. And you must admit that the palace food is heaven compared to the one you ever had in long. Jimin clearing his throat caught your attention. He tilted his head at his sister, signalling her to follow him. So Ji Ah excused herself and left behind him, following him like a puppy.

One thing made your breath hitch in your throat. Your heart rate increased as soon as your eyes fell on him. A Sebran. You saw a Sebran entering there, a small smile on his face causing the beautiful dimples to appear. Could it be him? Was that him who threatened me there? "Mhmm. I think I am late to the feast?" He said taking the empty spot near you.

But no. The voice of that Sebran was much deep. Much cold. The one that sends a shiver down your spine. But his was not like that. "And if I had assumed right, you are supposed to be the human right? The one the protectors brought?"

Your eyebrows furrowed at this. The fact that you are human, you only came to know it today. Yet the people in the palace knows you. And what is the things with protectors? Who is that protector he is talking about?

Tae and kook?

That familiar knot started to constrict your throat at this. They were assigned as the protectors to protect me. A bitter chuckle escaped your mouth. But still I can't come into a conclusion. I have to hear them.