22. BONDED BY... BLOOD?

The curse of the twin swords.

It should be it.

Everything happened in the pasts matches to this. So... If that is not a myth...

If the legend about the twin swords are true...

What is the relation between Taehyung and me?

Who is he to me?

How he got the elder sword?

Then, is my sword is the envious one?

Too many questions. Too many that his head would burst out. How this sword came to my...

"Luminous." He turned around hearing the voice. His head hurting at the slightest movement. Darn that stupid girl. If she didn't come to my room yesterday, I wouldn't have these unnecessary thoughts.

"Why are you coming from that way?" A nonchalant voice of someone. Who? "Why? What is there this way?" This hallway seemed particularly dark than the others.

"Ghosts." The sudden voice came behind his ears, sending chills all through his body. He turned around, but didn't miss the green dusts flickering around. "Yoongi?" He smiled, knowing about the guy beside this fuss.

"Oh, you caught me." Luminous would be lying if he said that he wasn't startled by the sudden appearance of the said man to the side. The green dusts evident around him. His emerald eyes bored despite the curiosity lying beneath them.

"What were you doing over there?" He asked. Trying to catch up to Luminous' fast steps. "What would one do in a Library?" He said and walked away, leaving the Verde wondering by himself.

Library?

Mhmm.

Interesting.

__________________________________________________

"Harder, You are not doing it right." But how can anyone take his vigorous hits down? You huffed out a breath, irritation clearly visible through your brown orbs towards the blue ones. His sword raised up in the air, the sharp blade came right at you again, your petite excuses in blocking those failed every single time. Your sword fell down, clinkering along the gentle hot breeze and the rustling of the trees. Even the he suns seemed against you, shining ever so brightly and hotter to drain all your energy.

"Give me a break." You groaned not wanting to pick up the sword below. The amount you are sweating is not helping either.

"Do it again."

"No Tae. Please. Fifteen minutes."

"Pick your sword."

"Ten minutes?" Managing your most polite voice, you were almost on the verge of begging him to let you go. You have been training from the morning to the hot sun.

"Pick it." Not even an ounce of the TaeTae you know was in there. All that was there was Mr.Arrogant trainor.

"Five minutes?"

"Position."

"Two minutes please? Let me be for 2 minutes. And I'll be back at it with my full energy."