35. THE TALE OF MR.BELIEVE?

"Your highness..." Jackson fell to his knees, a hand over his chest, head bowed in respect.

Ji Ah surely hadn't expected him to pick up it this soon, and it really felt weird when someone was kneeling before her. There was no need for this... He was a human-excuse her-an Arcturan just as her. He too need food and shelter just like her and there is nothing that differentiates these people as royalty and commons. Ji Ah stared at Jackson in utter shock because he hadn't moved a bit, staying like statue, and then it hit her. He will not rise till she ask him to. She resisted to face palm herself.

"Get up." She squeaked out, being not used to these Princess behaviours. Loeva could have done much better. She thought.

He raised, his breathing rapid, still not being able to believe this. A Royal was in his house... A mere commoner's house. And well, he practically threatened her with a knife on throat too. Jackson can't help but to facepalm himself mentally too.

"Forgive me-I didn't know who you were-"

"Stop. Just wait till I put you in the dungeons, the chains tied to your heel and neck for the way you threatened me." She seethed menacingly and he was about to fall in his knees again before she started laughing loudly. Jackson's face held utter horror, his colour drained from his face. He looked hilarious and Ji Ah just couldn't keep the act on.

"I-you're not serious... Right, Miss Jillian?" His silver orbs were wide as he asked her, though he truly know... This woman is not a mere Kaal. The streak of pink across her dark short hair was enough to say that. Her brown eyes told that she was not a Kaal, because he knew his mother's eyes, and how they were pitch black pools.

Ji Ah was laughing so hard that she was clutching the chair near and pushed it to sit but to her utter dismay, the chair slid away and she fell down hard. She stopped, groaning on the impact, the tear traces was visible in her cheeks.

"Am I that entertaining?" Jackson raised an eyebrow at her. An Idiot like her couldn't possibly be a Princess, right?

"Very." She raised her self and stared at him with a small smile.

"Dun worry much. I'm not such a horrible Princess."

"So.. you are the Princess? The one who lived on Earth?" He asked, trying to really confirm that.

"Is that how people know me?" She asked, a curious expression forming on.

"Yeah, Elder Princess, Lost Princess, Human Princess, The one who lives on Earth-"

"I didn't go lost... Why do they call me that?"

"Because... It's because they thought they lost you. Seeing how-uh- the Queen rules, they thought you'd be just-lik-like her... You know... Kind? And humble and brave? They thought it's a shame that you've got to live there and... They kinda felt like they lost you... So yeah I guess."

"That's... so touching." She stared up, her face content, there was a pinch of melancholy in the way her lips turned.

"That's what they call my brother too?" She asked, inching closer, pushing a chair beneath his knees using her pink dusts and his knees buckled making him sit down without his own will.

"Similar. But different. His highness is supposedly the heir to the throne... So yeah I guess." Ji Ah nodded apprehensively, Jackson really didn't want to sit in front of her... That would offend any royal. But... This Princess... She was so different.

"I'm sorry." He stood up, "I don't really feel comfortable sitting in front of... you."

Ji Ah puffed out her cheeks, her hand crossed over her chest, the same way Nevaeh would sit when she was annoyed at Jack. She stared at him grudgingly.