46. LIGHT?

The candle light filled the room with an yellowish tint, which was quite out of place in the Dark Palace. As its name, it is known for being Dark. A mere candle light cannot fight away the Darkness.

The Dark King Marcus knew that very well.

He stood near the mirror, an unusual thought lingering on his mind. His hands reached out towards the draw where he kept the letter. The letter from his sister.

Everything was so out of place that day, because Marcus read the letter for eighteenth time the same day.

He sat on the chair near. With a flick of his wrist, paper and pen materialized out of sliver mist. He bent forward, grabbing the pen. But... What will he write?

Marcus sighed, what would he write back? He just shouldn't leave without a response. Marcus held his head, the sudden pounding in his temples made him groan.

The chair screeched as he stood up, his steps stumbling.

What?... Write back?

Write back to the one who made him like this?!

Marcus stared a the empty paper, and he just knew what to write. But before that, he had a little business with he Dark Prince.

_______________________________________________

The shrilly laugh of her echoed the dark room's walls. She has never been that happy for a while. Her red eyes as cunning as they always were while her dark hair flowed down her waist, dark red lips curved in a mischievous smirk.

Bethany sighed in content. She stared out at the dark sky, oh how beautiful it was.

"Oh dear Marcus..." She laughed, "You shall write your hearts content to your beloved sister." Her laugher can send shivers down a person. "But it's me who decides what you write."

She walked over to the mirror, her black long dress faded to red hues at the edges, her pale face reflected back in the mirror. If she were to be honest, she missed her reflection. Being a little bird is not as fun as being in this form.

"How long should I wait..." She muttered, staring at her reflection, "to make both the worlds mine..." Her dark red eyes burned with pride. She could easily pass for a women in her twenties with that look.

She stared across the window near, the yellow light radiated from Marcus room reminded her, "I think it's time." Her smile widened, "to stir that Strange Spring."

_____________________________________________

"Help me!"

"You're the only one who can help me!"

"Please. I've been trapped here for so long..."

Jungkook opened his eyes, his heart beating faster. The voice... It was strangely familiar. So familiar that he felt like, he kinda knew it all of his life.

It took a moment for him to realize that this was not the place he was sleeping. The silent forest breeze washed over him.

"What's going on?" He stood up, reaching out for his PeaceBringer, but it wasn't there.