10. COMFORT?

"Who are you?"

You asked the first thing that came to your mind. His brown eyes were shining with the purple light of the sky as he looked at your face carefully. Your hair was tied behind with a small blue ribbon, stray strands falling in the side of your face. He sat down near you with a grunt and carefully looking out for any insects. The furry creature moving away from his shoulder and climbed on the tree near which you were sitting with your knees hugged close.

"Jimin... Luane. Is that your name?" He asked. Unsure whether he said your name right.

"How do you know my name? Are you one of those creepy people from that palace who have been watching me through my whole life?" You asked at the unknown Arcturan in front of you with a disgusted and annoyed look, your eyes eyeing him up and down cautiously. You felt something familiar radiating from him.

Jimin chuckled at this and shook his head. "No."

"Then how do you know my name?" You asked again, not knowing how this Prextran knows you.

"When that Red one called you."

Oh.

"Don't think of them low." You said now with a low irritated voice. In fact, this was not the first time you heard people talk about the Laals badly.

"Think of who?" Jimin asked tilting his head to the side, not really understanding your question.

"About the Laals." You said. His action confusing you a bit.

"Laajibola what?" He asked confused, blinking his eyes to process your words.

"You don't know? Laals, prextrans. You really don't know?" You asked him, a hint of amusement present in your voice, forgetting about those problems that happened just before. He just shook his head with utter confusion.

"I am not from this place you know, so..." He said smiling sheepishly at you.

"You are from Earth." You said. More of a statement instead of a question.

"Yeah." He was now looking at the sky which was dark violet. The suns were completely down and the moons were dominating the sky. The clouds were dancing around the blue and purple moons as they celebrated the night. One, two, three, four... Stars slowly started to form dots in that clear sky. The chilly wind blew past the trees, rustling them to make a sweet melody.

"Why did you ask that? Even Hoseok looked upset when I mentioned his hair colour. Is it wrong?" He asked. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You will know soon." You said, figuring that this Hoseok is a Laal from his statement. The name made memories rush through you again. But you were not interested to talk about that specifically.

"Why were you upset? I saw you crying." He said. Still looking at the ethereal scenery in front of him. His voice was as smooth as it can be.

You sighed at his question. Why was I upset? Because they lied to me? But so many times I lied to both of them when I took and ate their snacks without them knowing. They didn't take it seriously. So why am I upset right now?

"I am not sure." You said, really not being sure of everything. He looked at you at your statement. His chocolate brown eyes searching your face carefully. He let out a breath. You honestly have no idea of how to feel about this. At this point you were numb.

"It is okay to feel nothing. It is okay to be not sure of everything around you. Because no one is. I don't exactly know what happened between you and them. But from what I observed I can tell that you are a human and they didn't tell you all along right?" He said, his voice sending shiver down your spine, and you felt your hair rising on your skin in how much he was right. His eyes still refusing to leave the sky. Or was it reluctant to meet yours?