32. BEGIN?

You screamed when you saw something squirming under the pile of bags. You were sure nothing was there when they stacked it. What could it be?

You heard several footsteps towards you direction and regretted the moment you screamed.

"What happened?" It was Loeva, behind was her siblings and Luminous. You pointed your finger there, feeling quite sad for disturbing their lovely moment. Their worried eyes fell on it, the squirming thing under the bags didn't stop.

"What could that be?" Ji Ah asked as the shuffling turned faster and harsher. By this time, the whole compartment was filled with all the people. A long rope like thing rose high into air, followed by tiny effort grunts.

"Wait... Is that?" Everyone sighed knowing that there was no danger there. Because it was none other than-

"Ggrrggaaaakaagagga!!!"

"Mr.Mon!" It jumped to Luminous and sat on his shoulder as if it was reserved for it. Everyone was smiling in relief. But, Loeva was not.

"Did any one hear it?" She said as the smile on others face was replaced by a puzzled look.

"Hear what?," said Hoseok, looking as confused as everyone else.

"It said that it suffered a lot to come out!" She was annoyed for sure. How could they didn't hear it when it shouted on top of it's lungs?

"Let's get you some good sleep, sis. Come with me." Jimin pulled Loeva aside with him but she stood her ground.

"I'm not thinking things, Jimin. I heard it!" She said as she looked straight at the monkey.

"How come you heard me while no one could?"

Loeva almost tripped at nothing, thank goodness, her brother caught her in time.

"Did you hear now?!" She shrieked, a hand pointed frantically at the creature sitting on the Dark Prince's shoulder.

"You guys don't get it? That must be the pendant."

"Grggaaa, kkekak hahkegarakka."

"Well said. I could see why you are a Sebran."

"He appreciates you, Joon." Loeva said, still not believing herself.

"I'm glad you could hear me, Princess. Just because I don't speak your language, I'm feeling a lot bored. No one except Chloe could understand me."

Loeva could figure the sadness in it's tone.

"So, what did Mr.Mon say now?" Hoseok asked her.

"He says he's been feeling lonely and he could only talk to Chloe, the Sauger."

"That was not very lonely, I loved to move freely around the huge place and I loved the bamayas here than the bananas on earth. But the bananas in Arcturus looks different... Like pumpkins. I'm not sure whether you know it. Anyway, I'm hungry, I'll go get me something to eat. Oh, and pleasure talking to you Princess." The monkey lowered it's head and jumped away from Luminous towards the food cabin.

"Loeva... Did you... Perhaps activate it without your knowledge?" Jin's purple eyes studied her face thoroughly.

"I... may have been trying to remember the chant mother said... But I didn't activate it. I have to hold it while I do so. I didn't do it, and I know it could be used for limited times. I didn't activate it." She said clearly on her defense, but Seokjin still eyed her, his eyes like Veritaserum, the truth potion which could make any one spill the truth.

"She didn't use it." Luminous said loud and clear to the Urgen, "Moli, the pendant is. It works the other way too."

"So, what happens with this Moali?" Hoseok asked as he was also one among the confused persons standing in the hall.