2. HOME?

It is spring.

In December.

She was starting to think too much about this. Strange. It was really strange. But who can blame her? Blame it on the humans. They are destroying this beautiful planet and who would know, It might rain garbages from the sky one day.

But things are being much strange today.

They both sat in comfortable silence. The sky was slowly painted by the dark abyss. The twinkling stars started appearing in the sky like how rainwater drops fall in stagnant water. He decided to go to their house.

House. He wouldn't call it a Home. Why?

"Where were you two so long?" A cold icy voice ripped through the air which made them shiver as soon as they entered. Jimin came inside closing the door, standing awkwardly. "We were practicing Dad," Jimin said in a nonchalant tone or at least he tried to make it as real as possible.

"Practicing?! You two. How can you be like this? And Jimin! Don't you dare lie to me? I asked the security there and he said that you two left the place before the time you should!" Mr.Park said anger filled in his voice.

The Park siblings can't believe that. Why he has to ask someone about us?

"Dad. It was me. I was too tired with work today, and Jimin has nothing to do with this." Ji Ah said in a voice that was almost a whisper. But they heard it. The sound in the room was empty, but it was filled with so much tension that started suffocating them.

"I'll make sure this doesn't happen again, father." Ji Ah said, bowing her head down. But it was not her fault. Jimin was the one who took her out.

He hated this. He hated whenever she took the blame on her. "It's my mistake too. I took her away from that place. We thought we could be peaceful at least there." Jimin said, his soft voice now hard. His jaw twitching in anger. He felt angry whenever his elder sister defended him. He thought that it should be the other way around. He wanted to give all the protection, care, and love in the world to her.

Ji Ah looked at Jimin. Oh god. This is not the time for your anger issues. Ji Ah thought. Tonight's gonna be a long night. She sighed for, maybe there are no numbers to count how many times she sighed. Words can't tell her exhaustion. Yet, she had to handle all these.

"PEACEFUL! After everything I have done for you, this is what you say?! No wonder your mother left you two for me to take care of!" He said his anger at his peak. He never liked it when Jimin talked back.

But you know what makes Jimin angry?

The mention of his mom.

How long has it been? Almost twelve years. Isn't it. He scoffed. His face scrunched in disgust. Anyone can say that he was disgusted whenever they mentioned his mom. He would shout in anger. Punch them. Kick them. Even tried to beat a kid so badly on a street just because he badmouthed his mother during his high school times.

But there is much more than anger and disgust in those beautiful chocolate eyes. Hatred? Pain? Fear? Maybe all the three.

Hatred on himself that he was not good enough for his mother to be beside him.

Pain that she left him alone in this cruel world, to suffer by himself.

Fear that he would lose another loved one... Or worse, he would lose himself in these thoughts.

He still remembers it clearly. Like it happened yesterday.

He was eight that time. Leaning on the door, he hugged his yellow plushie tightly. Pink hair messed up as he just woke up by hearing shouting from his parent's room. Ji Ah was there too. In her nightgown. Both of their eyes held tears in them. Their parents were arguing. Again. None of the siblings knew why the fight started. But all they know was it will end in,