Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Paying a Visit

December 26, 2150 (5 Days left)
7:00am

Ochaco was glancing at her phone, taking a look in her pictures.

"Aw.... This is cute." Ochaco had  took a picture with Izuku yesterday. They took pictures with their classmates and even she took Izuku for a pic in behind the Christmas Tree. Even though she already has a picture frame of them.

"This should definitely be my wallpaper." Ochaco replaced her old pic with her chosen new pic. Since it was her birthday tomorrow and her plans on that day, she decided to join Izuku. Wanting to be introduced by his mom. Ochaco's normally a bit shy in meeting new people but her bubbly personality helps her conquer that anxiety. Mostly at this time Izuku would open her door. Because he trained. But today he didn't check on her. Ochaco noticed this and went to his dorm

"Darn... That blizzard still got me. Even when it's an early morning. I should maintain my health more. But training maintains my health as well." Izuku was mumbling. Packing a tiny amount of stuff in his backpack. Ok more than tiny but he did needed to visit his mom. He didn't want to break his promise.

" Deku-kun? " Ochaco knocked twice to catch his attention. Leading him blushing at her cute and bubbly voice.

"A-ah Uraraka-san." Izuku started to calm down a bit. Still a studdering mess.

"Can i come in? I want to ask you something." Ochaco asked him.

"Yeah in a second." Izuku told her. Making her wait. Few seconds later he opened his door.

"Good Morning Deku-kun." Ochaco said

"G-good Morning Uraraka-san." Izuku said

"Can i come inside now?" Ochaco asked. Doing her usuall hands behind the back. Or front.

"Yeah. You can come inside now." Ochaco went inside and they start chatting. Keeping their best to be quiet. Not waking up their other classmates

"You're going to your Mom today right?" Ochaco asked him. Confirming just in case if it got cancelled.

"Mhm. Since you're asking... You should go prepare yourself now. If you wanna come." Izuku noticed this and made a reminder for her. If she forgot.

"W-wait we're going early?" Ochaco asked. Not remembering the time they needed to go.

"Yeah. There's a blizzard coming. So we better hurry before it gets worse."Izuku told her.

" Okay then. I have a bad feeling about this. But i don't wanna ruin Deku-kuns moment and he might need some company. Which is why I'm here for him. " Ochaco didn't want him to onow about her thoughts right now. So she went back to her dorm and prepared herself. Izuku already finished himself, making him wait for her.

" If there's a blizzard, I may have to bring more than expected. Just in case. "Ochaco said to herself, packing what she needed. After that she went downstairs and saw Izuku. Drinking some green tea and some mochi. Understandable

" Hey Deku-kun-" She saw him taking a bite of mochi. Izuku didn't hear her. He was in his phone. Ochaco on the other hand decided to attack him. In a creative cute way.

"Deku-kun....." Izuku got her attention. Looking at a pouting Ochaco. Acting cutely. She grabbed his bite of the mochi and she ate it.

"U-uraraka-san!!???" Izuku was blushing at this point. Looking at her adorable face. A girl friend would do that to his boy friend right?

"You didn't share. So i took the last bite hehe." Ochaco teasingly told him.

"I-I see....want some green tea b-before we go?" Izuku asked her still studdering at her. To this day he hasn't stop blushing at her. To other girls he surpressed but to Ochaco, it was different.