Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Sleep

December 29: 2150 (2 Days left!!!)
6:00am

The two where up, still inside of their dorms. Izuku would go out and train again. The driving force he has and the ignition to do hia routine. Ochaco thought she would sleep late because of last night. Miraculously she woke up unintentionally. Moving her body. She was squirming into her bed eager to get more rest. But she failed to do so.

"Ahh. Yesterday was so much fun, i even get to have two birthdays. To be honest i never get any real birthdays like this. But I'm glad i already did." Ochaco was looking into her orgami heart. The one Izuku from their friend date.

"Hehe. This is the first time Deku-kun gave me this in the first week of this month." Ochaco looked on her dorm again, seeing items scattered around her room filled with things her classmates gave. Chances are that Izuku was the most.

"Well, I guess i have to clean up for a bit. Considering we have less than a week until going back to school." Ochaco started cleaning. Organising what she needed and putting it into her storage. What she realized is that most of the gifts where from Izuku. Ochaco couldn't react on the pleasure Izuku would give her, she cried. Tears of happiness.

Ochaco couldn't stop crying.

"D-deku-kun....." She was holding her Christmas gift. Seeing the back of it made her tremble in tears. She saw a note.

"Ah....i don't even know if she read the note back in Christmas Day. Probably she might realize it soon enough. I hope she will adore it." Izuku was practicing his punches. Shadow boxing. Telling himself about the note Ochaco is reading right now.

"Uraraka-san.... Ever since this month we've been more closer then ever before. Ever since i first saw you, i knew in that moment that someone in my life will support me no matter what. Now i know I'm not good with these letters but sometimes we need each others presence at least on a piece of paper. Later on, we became so close to where we have known each other for a while now. I appreciate the support you give me everyday. That's why I've been giving you gifts from time to time. Showing my appreciation to you personally. This month has truly been a blessing for the two of us. So if you ever miss me or our classmates  friends, keep this note as long as you can remember. Because I'm always there for you.
I'm here for you. Sincerely, Deku. "Ochaco's heart dropped. She cried.

" sniff. Deku-kun. " At that moment, Ochaco knew she had loved him from the beginning they met. Reminiscing the times they been together. Up until this moment. She had to repay him.

" Oh gosh I'm so emotional. I need to write something for him." Ochaco did what she had to do, going into his dorm. And sliding it inside. She went back to sleep, feeling drowsy from her cries. Izuku got back from training. Doing his regular routine as always. Until he hesitated seeing a letter in his dorm. On the floor.

"Hm? Someone gave this to me. I wonder who it is?" Oblivious Izuku

"Hey. I read your letter, and i just wanted to say a few things. Maybe not a few. Before this month was about to strike, i had a positive feeling everything would be casual. But until you persuaded, i can't tell if this month was fate. All the sweet things you said, the gifts you give to me, the connection we share. All comes from this month. To our first encounter, then becoming something more. I adore you. And I will always support you forever. Because you are my hero. Deku.
Love, Ochaco Uraraka. "Izuku had to take it in for a bit. Realizing what she said to him. Like a Confession letter without the Confession part. Izuku didn't knew she will support him till the end. And as a girl, he couldn't describe the fact that she put in love instead of sincerely. Izuku, loved that. So he kept it somewhere. A secret compartment. And decided to take a shower after that. He couldn't make out the words she said to him cuase she really meant it to him. She the one for him. Truly. Izuku goes downstairs and makes breakfast. Ochaco comes down later wanting to drink water.