Thank You

To those readers who sticked from the beginning, to the ones who started reading until the end of this fanfic, thank you. I am proudly and sadly announcing that this fanfic has come to an end. But it doesn't have to be that way. The beginning of the end. Another fades, another rises. Probably might take a break for awhile. I'm just glad I finished this fanfic in general. I worked so hard for this. Originally it was supposed to end around in January entirely for the fanfic. Obviously the month in December. I've been getting alot of comments that this fanfic is a lovely story, personally in my opinion it was an idea i wanted to make just to get out of my comfort zone. I don't know what to say but thank you. Really. Sometimes, you gotta give it your all. And I have done my best to deliver the best. So thank you.

Purpose of this fanfic:

When it comes to love, you gotta take the risk. When you still have time. Because a month can go by real quick and your opportunity cannot be undone. Whether you have chances at love, take the risk. Have the journey. And enjoy it while it lasts. There may be ups and downs but you in the process you learn to accept and forgive the ones you love. That's really your goal in life. Especially in the month of December, the month of love and joy.