Chapter 28

Chapter 28: A Make Up Party

December 28, 2150 (3 Days Left!!!)
5:00am

Ochaco woke up first. She looked at her dorm one last time. Reminding herself her journey. She looked at Izuku. Open-mouthed. His drools into her pillow.

"Even as a boy, He looks soo cute in that expression!!!!!" Ochaco was blushing. She ignored that thought and went in her living room. Making breakfast all by herself. She did want to wake Izuku but he seems to be tired. So she made him rest.

Ochaco was humming a song she had in her head.

" Hero too I am a Hero too....." Back when she was hanging out with Jirou. She provided a cover song as in a download. For Ochaco to Jam into. Nice easter egg. Kind of.

"Ochaco? I smell breakfast." Her mom woke up. Her instinctive smell made her wake up.

"Ah!!?? Mom!!?" Ochaco accidentally burned herself in her finger.

"Sweetie what happened?" Her mom asked

"Um.. Its nothing." Ochaco denied it

"Come here." Ochaco slowly went towards her. She saw her index finger badly burnt.

"Let's get you some first aid. I'll hel-"

"No!!"

"Huh Ochaco? What's that attitude I'm seeing?" Her mom was overprotective to her. Of course she would

"Oh sorry mom. Its just I'm a grown girl now. I can handle myself you know." Ochaco said

"I see.... Then if your a grown girl. Have you confessed to him?" Her mom countered her.

"M-Mom....." Ochaco started to calm down.

"Hehe I'm kidding. Maybe." In the end Ochaco helped herself. Putting a bandage in her finger. Her mom finished the cooking of her breakfast and she set it aside.

"Hey. I'm gonna go back to sleep. Is that okay?" Her mom said

"Yeah Mom that's fine. Love you." Ochaco started eating her breakfast

"Love you too Ochaco." She went back to bed. Making Izuku replace her.

"Good Morning Uraraka-san!!!" Izuku greeted her with a smile in his face.

"A-ah good morning Deku-kun. Sorry if I didn't make anymore for just the two of us." Ochaco said to him

"What d-do you mean the two of u-us?" Izuku didn't understand her statement

"U-uh.... Food. Breakfast. Yeah Breakfast." Ochaco was blushing a bit when she meant the two of us.

"That's fine. I don't feel hungry right now so you can finish your food." Izuku said to her

"Oh that's bizzare from you. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day you know." Ochaco said to him

"Y-yeah but-"

"No buts. Plus you will get hungry later. So eat." Ochaco gave him a piece of her mochi, and he had to accept her advice. Not because she is right but because He couldn't resist her cute pouting face.

"O-ok. I'll eat. I'm not hungry though." Izuku told her.

"Deku-kun...." Ochaco got a bit fiesty.

"I'm joking."

"Good." He then eats the mochi. Very quick.

"Where going later at 7 I think. We already pasted curfew for 2 days and I think we're gonna get the worst from it." Izuku was a bit worried if Aizawa didn't really get his message. He said that they where going out. Far from UA. He still hasn't responded to him yet.