Chapter 17

Chapter 17: The Outing

December 17, 2150 (14 Days left)
8:00am

Ochaco woke up. Prepared to do her plan. Considering Mina asked her if she can hangout before Izuku confronted her into a their hangout. A friend date to be exact. But Ochaco still feels bad just because she didn't have a chance to hangout with Mina. Luckily she had an idea to enjoy their day.

"So since she wants to hangout. Might as well party some of our classmates as well." Ochaco, walking in circles in her dorm, she wanted Mina to have fin with the girls. Maybe some boys to the mix.

"Alright. I'm going to call some of our classmates for my surpise plan." Ochaco personality is most likely a more Mina-type of character. But different at the dame time. So she calls Deku first to start the chain reaction on the others who want to participate and enjoy on Making Mina joyful like always.

" How can i approach him if Mina is involved? Hm......"Ochaco was thinking and thinking until she knew the perfect response.

Good Morning Deku-kun!!

Izuku just woke up from his slumber. Skipping a day of training, he heard hus phone buzz off.

" Hm... Good Morning Dek- I swear whenever she calls me that sounds kawaii." Izuku did admit he loved the fact that Ochaco calls him that everytime. Typical Anime character development as always.

Good Morning Uraraka-san.

"Oh, that was quick." Ochaco said. Surprised he responded at the nick of time.

Um can you come in my
Dorm pls. Its very important

"I think it will convince him to join im my plan." Ochaco was doubting he won't respond to that. Which scares her cause their relationship is strong as Kirishima's quirk. No pun intended.

"Its i-important? Wait why did i studder?" As a boy, Izuku kbew he would be blushing when it comes to girl stuff. Personal Girl Stuff.

Sure. I'll be there.

Great!!! See you later.

Yeah. See you.

"

That's odd. She wants me to go into her dorm? Why not the girls?" Izuku being Izuku, the mumbling spree began as he cleasend himself to be in a proper manner to Ochaco

"Wait.... Oh crap i can't let Deku-kun see me like this. I need to cleanse myself." Same goes Ochaco, but she's a girl. Meaning she migjt take awhile. Few minutes later, Izuku goes into her door. He knocks it be she doesn't respond.

"Uraraka-san? I'm here." That phrase would have been different. If you know what i mean.

"Oh just gimme a sec. I'm cleansing myself." Ochaco told him. Making Izuku blush at her statement.

"Oh, o-okay..." Izuku was a innocent soul, but he still had that Mature Mentality.

"Ok you can come in now." Ochaco told him whilst Izuju openimg her door.

"Ok Uraraka-san so what do you ne-" Izuku got pulled by Ochaco because they might expose their paln to Mina. Which her dorm is near her dorm.

"Shh..... I gotta he quiet okay? Mina might know." Ochaco told him.

"I thought it was important?" Izuku asked