Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Big things come in small packages

December 10, 2150 (21 Days left)
9:00am

Ochaco woke up. Not seeming to remember anything. Her first glance was Izuku. She immediately hugged him in an instant. Causing Izuku to blush.

"AHH!!! Uraraka-san!!?" Izuku responded. Not expecting she would do that.

"Please.... Deku-kun." Ochaco begged. Not wanting to let go.

"O-ok. But your squeezing me." Izuku said to her. Struggling to speak

"Oh, s-sorry. I got a little carried over myself." Ochaco admitted. Still hugging him gently

"Ah.... I'm just glad your awake now." Izuku was relieved that she was awake, rather alive.

"What h-happened to me?" Ochaco asked him. Making him tell the story

"O-ok, but can you s-stop hugging me? My arm is starting to hurt a little." Izuku still blushing, wanted her to let him go.

"O-ok, i don't remember anything. All i really wanted was to hug Deku-kun. To feel his presence." Ochaco was bracing for it. Whenever she had the opportunity to do so. And she did. One of her personal goals at least.

"Um... You ready?" Izuku asked her

"Mhm." Ochaco nodded at him

"So, yesterday......"

"Uraraka-san. Please be okay." Izuku said to himself. Not wanting to let her go.

"Midoriya, help is on the way." Tokoyami said to him. Providing help

"Thanks Tokoyami. We need to comfort her. Make her rest into her bed." Izuku said to him.

"Yeah... I'll try to see if i can provi-" Tokoyami got interrupted by their whole class.

"URARAKA IS SHE OKAY?"

"DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER?"

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"*We're still trying to figure it out." Izuku said to all of them

"Oh, well what should we do Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked him

"Be her Moral Support. I'll ask somebody to see if she can help us." Izuku left from her dorm. Letting everyone support her.

"Okay everyone calm down. We will help our Classmate with no disasters. Is that understood?" The class preseident said to them. Making them not hear every single word. Meanwhile Izuku was finding who can help them, rather her.

"Did she fall asleep? Well she was cold but her ac wasn't on. I felt her pulse so she's alive. Maybe a sudden attack? I dunno." Izuku qas worrued so much from her. He was trying to fit the pieces on how and why that happened. And his feelings weren't in his way either.

" Ah!!! Got it!! " Izuku knew the answer to Ochaco. If she was available of course.

So Izuku went to Class-3A. The home of the Big 3. He, Kirishima, and Ochaco went there for Tamaki. But Izuku wasn't gonna give him more love advice. In fact his looking for someone else.

"Hey, it's me. Izuku Midoriya? Class-1A student? Do you mind if i come in your dorm? I'm in need of talking to someone." Izuku said to one of Tamaki's classmates. Absolutely knowing who he is, he let him anyway.

"It's you, that kid who gave Tamaki love advice am i right?" The student asked

"Y-yeah... Why now...."Izuku said to himself.