Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Ochaco's Birthday

Chapter 27, 2150 (4 Days left)
12:00am

Ochaco woke up suddenly. Feeling Izuku's presence from his back. Looking at his scars each and every one of them. She felt worried that he was going to hace so many scars that it would ruin his body but the good thing is that she thinks that every scar represents a deed for saving a life. A true hero would have those traits and that was Izuku. She got up slowly not trying to wake Izuku up just to look at her notifications. She couldn't really sleep.

"Hehe, of course there would be a lot." It was Ochaco's birthday today. And she had birthday wishes from their classmates. Surprisingly at the time it hit 12. She thought it they would greet her at around 7 but it is what it is.

Ochaco decided to get a glass of water. Her throat was starting to ache.

"Ahh that's some tasty wa-"

"Hey Uraraka-san." Izuku woke up from light gleaming in his eyes. Ochaco left a gap in Izuku's old room.

"D-deku-kun?!!" Ochaco was scared to be someone else. Gladly it was Izuku's voice.

"Can i have some water as well?" Izuku asked

"Yeah sure." Ochaco gave him a glass and he poured some water of his own.

"I h-haven't seen Deku-kun s-shirtless b-before. Why am I so calm about it though." Izuku saw her rambling quietly.

"Everything's alright Uraraka-san?" Izuku asked

"Y-yeah. Its just y-tou don't have a s-shirt on." Ochaco was blushing at her clear statement.

"O-oh.... Sorry. Its just-"

"Nonono don't be sorry i I-understand. Its just the first time I've seen you like this." Ochaco reassured him.

"Then you want me to put on a shirt?" Izuku thought that was her suggestion

"No it's ok." They both were embarrassed while gulping on their water.

"C-can I t-touch?" Ochaco wanted to feel his scars.

"Y-yeah you can." Izuku accepted her gesture. Ochaco slowly gently placed her fingertips to his scar marks.

"A-ah.."

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Ochaco immediately took her hand out of his scar.

"No its j-just senstitive...." Izuku was ready for it. Since It was the first time Someone would so that to him. Someone lucky as Ochaco.

"Oh ok. I thought." Ochaco placed her hand again on Izuku's scars. She felt safe just touching him. Izuku felt destress because of her touch. Both we're soft and smooth.

" H-his abs..... AH DON'T BE A PREVERT DON'T BE A PERVERT." Ochaco said to herself while touching his abs on purpose. She let go of her embrassment

" S-sorry." Ochaco said

" I'm g-gonna go take a shower now." Izuku went back to his room, got his clothes and took a shower. Ochaco went back to his room waiting for him to finish.

"Did he really forget it was my birthday today? No don't think about that Ochaco. But still...." Ochaco has those thoughts again. Their classmates greetings we're fine but the problem is that her classmates said it to her virtually. And Izuku is the only one who can greet her face to face. Ochaco crush's may have forgot her birthday. But she didn't think about that. Hopefully it wouldn't attack her again.