Chapter 30

Chapter 30: The Truth

December 30, 2150 (1 Day left....)
8:00am

Ochaco opened her eyes. Seeing the same ceiling she always she's whenever she wakes up.

"Why am I in my dorm?" Ochaco asked herself confused. She saw some water in her table which she indeed drank. She then saw a note in the bottle. "

" I had to go train. And you were still sleeping when i woke up so yeah. Got you some water. From, Deku. " Ochaco got up from her bed. Stretched a little then she went out. For the first time many classmates where eating. Just like everday. At this time of course.

" Either i had a headache or I'm just thinking of something. " Ochaco has always had that one thought. To ask Izuku something important about his life.

"At least my fingertip is fully healed." She took out the bandage from her finger.

"Good Morning Ochaco-chan." Tsuyu saw her going downstairs.

"Yawn Good Morning Asui." Ochaco started her usual day.

"Hey Uraraka-san. We haven't heard from you for a while. You okay?" Jirou asked

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Its just I felt tired from last night." Mina started to tease her

"Did you do anything last night?" Mina was to spill the tea.

"N-no.... Why would I-I?" Ochaco almost choked from her green tea and blushed instead.

"Your face is red. Just tell us the truth." Mina said

"Fine.... I k-kissed Deku-kun." The girls were fangirling. Even Jirou.

"I KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT!!"

"Took you long enough."

"I'm proud of you Ochaco-chan."

"I mean... It isn't the first time."

"What there's more?" Momo asked

"He surprisingly kissed me back."

They were more happy about her.

"HE DID?" Mina was shocked

"In the cheek only."

"Eh... Fair enough. At least he kissed you that's all." Mina told her.

"Perhaps you guys are dating now?" Momo asked

"U-uh not yet... I'm just embarrassed on what he will think. Even though we're so close. I'm afraid he might change his mind and think that I'm just not his type or something."

"Go for it. If he doesn't accept it I'll punch him." Mina was angry

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"But i think you guys have to be in a relationship by now. We've seen you guys countless times with each other and the only thing that's holding you two back is a confession to one another. The acceptance to take it to the next step.

" I suppose you're right Yaoyorozu. By the way... Have you seen Deku by any chance?" Ochaco wanted to see him.

"Unfortunately no. Perhaps the boys have might know. You should go ask them." Momo suggested

"Alright thanks." Ochaco went to ask each and every boy. Being resourceful.

"Hey Kirishima?" Ochaco saw him watching TV.

"Oh hey Uraraka. Is there something you need?" Kirishima said

"Well i was wondering if you seen Deku-kun by any chance?" Ochaco asked