✨28✨

⚠️- this chapter contains nsfw

-jungkook-

Jungkook: jimin

Jimin: jungkook

Jungkook: can you come over to my house

Jimin: it depends

Jimin: what for

Jungkook: i mean i'm not gonna lie and in just gonna be straight with this

Jimin: nothing about you is straight

Jungkook: rude but true

Jungkook: but basically

Jungkook: i'm horny and i need help

Jimin: oh you want me to-

Jungkook: you don't have to if you don't want to

Jimin: i erm

Jimin: you know what

Jimin: yeah i'll be there in five

Jungkook: wait really-

Jimin: yeah

Jimin: i have a really high sex drive atm so it's doing us both a favour

Jungkook: okay

Jungkook: i guess i'll see you in five then

Jimin: see you soon

——

Jimin arrived at Jungkook's house and knocked upon the door knowing that one of Jungkook's mums would answer. He was slightly never as he knew what he was doing.

This was overall going to be a one-time thing. Just helping a friend. No strings attached. But as it was with Yoongi, Jimin started to want something more from Jungkook. He wanted something more then a quick text went he was horny.

Jimin bit his plump bottom lip and he waited for the door to open. His mind was running a million miles per hour and he didn't know if he should just run back home and hideaway. But, before he could, the door opened and one of Jungkook's mums let Jimin in. He could hardly turn back now.

"Jungkook in his room." She said as she knew that Jimin would most likely be there to see him over having a conversation with her. Jimin smiled at her before turning to the staircase and heading up to Jungkook's room.

He stopped at the door to his room. His body was filled with guilt and regret for doing this. He knew he was going to get hurt by the end of this so why was he putting himself through this. He just wanted to go home.

As he was about to turn back, Jungkook opened his door and dragged Jimin in by his arms and attack him with a heated kiss, immediately shutting the door.

The moment that their lips touched, all of Jimin's guilt went away. He didn't feel bad about why he had come here and had overall forgotten about the fact that he would most likely get hurt by the end of his stay at Jungkook's. But that didn't matter now.

The kiss became sloppy as both of them scrambled to get their clothes off. It was clear that they were both in the moment for this as they were getting frustrated when Jungkook's pants got stuck at his knees.

Overall the process was messy and definitely not like anything from a movie scene and not romantic at all. They were just here to do why they needed to do.

Jungkook flopped onto his bed as Jimin kissed up his bare chest, slightly sucking which would obviously leave deep hickey upon his skin.

Jimin was teasing Jungkook by not helping him. At the moment he was just kissing him and it was making his painfully erect just underneath where Jimin's ass was.

"Come on kitten, please just help me." Jungkook groaned out just needing Jimin for what he came over for. Jungkook wasn't really dominant as he was a submissive character to all except Jimin. This made it confusing for the whole event.

Jimin finally stopped the teasing and he brought his hand down Jungkook's body and slipped it under his boxers, taking hold of Jungkook's member.

His hand quickly moved up and down as he kept leaving more hickeys over his neck and chest. Jungkook stroked his hair as he let out soft moans as a result of his satisfaction.

Jungkook's dick was dripping with pre-cum as he could feel himself coming up to his climax. His mind went blank as he just tried to think of something which would make him cum as soon as possible.

"Mhm, tae." Jungkook groaned out making Jimin immediately stop and look up to Jungkook.

"What did you just say?" Jimin questioned, his voice slightly cracking as he knew that he could have avoided all of this and because he didn't he was getting hurt like he always was.

"Jimin I didn't mean to." Jungkook tried to explain as he knew that he had just fucked up bad. He knew that Jimin was very sensitive to when it came to things like his emotions.

Before he could say anything else, Jimin got up and started to get changed again. Jungkook immediately got up trying to calm Jimin down and tell him that it didn't mean anything.

"Look Jimin, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." Jungkook tried to explain as Jimin just carried on getting changed back into his clothes. The tears which were rolling down his cheeks were obvious and it made Jungkook feel even worse about what just happened.

"You know what, if you wanted tae, you could have just texted him. Why does everyone treat me like fucking shit? I'm not some slut that everyone can pick and choose when to have sex with." Jimin was now full-on sobbing as he slipped his boots on and headed out of Jungkook's room.

Jungkook sat there. He didn't know what to do. He knew that Jimin wasn't going to be his bubbly self for quite a bit after this event.

Jimin walked down the streets just wanting to go to sleep and pretend like this never happened. He felt like he could only blame himself. He knew he was going to end up hurt but still went to Jungkook's anyways.

On his way home he came across a bridge, right above the motorway. Everyone atom in his body was telling him to jump. If he did, no one would play around with him again. He wouldn't get hurt again.

Then his phone buzzed. If was his dad telling him that he had made food. His dad had recently been trying to get sober. Jimin knew that him being sober dine take away the fact that he would blame Jimin. But it made it easier for him to deal with it.

Maybe if his dad sobered up fully, he could have a functioning relationship with his dad. That was his motivation and the only thing telling him not to jump.