✨86✨

After what Namjoon had said in the text messages, Jimin felt awful. He had no idea why he started to go on about another guy when he knew that he liked Yoongi. Thinking about how Yoongi would have felt afterwards, Jimin felt a pit of guilt. He needed to make this right before the time for remorse was gone.

He was a little awkward about going to Yoongi. He had never been good at any of this. Expressing how he felt. He should have texted Yoongi right after Namjoon had told him to. He just now hoped that it wasn't too late and they could sort whatever was going on between them.

Because he had the key, he was able to enter yoongi's house with ease. I mean it was his house as well so it was just like going into your own house. Yoongi's mums were currently at work which meant that they wouldn't be around to comfort Yoongi if he got upset by the situation.

When he entered, the living room was empty. Normally Yoongi would be on the couch watching TV if there was no one else in the house. Maybe he didn't want to be out in the open despite being the only person in his house. Jimin knew he would be in his room. Somewhere which always provided him with comfort.

Whilst coming up to the door, Jimin knocked but there was no answer. However, it was clear that Yoongi was there. It was like Jimin could sense that Yoongi was there. Knowing how much it would have hurt him if the situations were reversed, Jimin knew that he couldn't answer because of how he was feeling mentally.

With a reply missing, Jimin took it upon himself to push the door open. It didn't matter if Yoongi was mad at him or not, Jimin just wanted to make it right. He needed Yoongi to hear just how sorry he was and how terrible he felt after everything happened.

Shock hit Jimin as when he opened the door, Yoongi sat on his bed, hugging his knees, his eyes puffy. Yoongi was in pain mentally. Despite everything that they had been through, he was convincing himself that what Jimin had said in the group chat was how he felt. He thought that Jimin only thought of him as a friend.

Seeing the state that Yoongi was in, Jimin immediately went over beside him to hug him. It was clear that he needed comfort and right now Jimin would provide the comfort that he wanted. That he needed.

As soon as Jimin started to hug him, Yoongi latched on his shirt and held him tight. This was all very similar to when the roles were reversed when Jimin was at the bridge. Yoongi was currently as broke as Jimin when he felt like there was no point carrying on with life.

Yoongi sobbed while Jimin caressed his hair on his head hoping that he was providing comfort for the older. Yoongi felt like giving up on everything. Was there any point to whatever was going on? He felt like happiness just wasn't something that he was meant to have. Something that he didn't deserve.

It didn't take long before Yoongi pushed himself off of Jimin. A sudden relapse to how he felt. It was Jimin who made him feel like this. Sad, angry, confused. He didn't understand why the feelings he felt were so intense. He hadn't felt this before and he didn't know what to do.

With the image the Jimin liked another man, Yoongi felt awful. Was he not good enough? Deep down he knew that Jimin was joking about it. But closer to the surface, Yoongi felt like he wasn't good enough for Jimin. The part which consumed his life for so many painful years. He wanted to relapse so bad to punish himself for something which wasn't his fault.

"Is it true? Do you really like Hoseok? What about the other night? Did that mean nothing?" Yoongi spoke, his voice quiet, almost ashamed that he was getting so caught up about this. His voice broke with every other word and Jimin knew he was going to have to tell him.

As Jimin moved closer to hug him again, Yoongi pushed away. His body flowing with frustration and confusion.

"No i... I get it. I'm never going to be as good as him. It was obvious from the beginning that I wasn't good enough for you. I'm sorry that-" Yoongi's speech was cut off by Jimin's lips pressed upon his own. Desperate behaviour making the kiss hard as Yoongi was surprised. Was everything a joke? Was this how Jimin felt?

As soon as Yoongi understood what was going on, he melted into the kiss. This was what was meant to happen the other day. It shouldn't have been interrupted by Taehyung or anyone for that matter.

Yoongi's tongue prodded out onto Jimin thick lips, asking for entrance which of course Jimin let happen. Their tongues, dancing with each other in sink. Although this wasn't their first kiss, it felt like it was. Passion and want lacing through the kiss. This wasn't like the other kisses. It didn't have the intention of sex, but more the intention of wanting it.

Even though they wanted to kiss forever, they soon had to pull away for air. Both the boys' breath was sped up. Panting as they both welcomed oxygen back into their lungs. They would still rather kiss.

"Does that prove how I feel?" Jimin asked and yoongi nodded, a little shy after accusing Jimin of liking another which was clearly not the case in this matter.

"Jimin," Yoongi started, having the intention of telling Jimin the reason to why he got upset. How he felt. Jimin hummed as a response. Yoongi froze not expecting this to be as hard as it was. He just admitted to liking him which should have given Yoongi the knowledge that he wouldn't be rejected. But what if the way that Yoongi felt to the other was unrequited? What if his feelings didn't match?

Both of his hands moved to each side of Jimin head as he brought him forward and placed a delicate kiss onto his head. "Thank you." It wasn't what he wanted to say, but definitely, something that he wanted Jimin to know. Jimin smiled as he snuggled up to Yoongi.