✨74✨

Despite being a birthday party, it didn't quite feel like one. Today was meant to be this huge celebration for Yoongi's birthday. Right now, it felt like the opposite. Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook had already arrived and they were just waiting on Hoseok and Taehyung to arrive. Jungkook was sat on the floor while Seokjin and Namjoon were on the larger couch.

Yoongi was on a one-person couch which was slightly further from the others. He definitely looked to trying to distance himself. The three of them had been trying to get Yoongi to enjoy his birthday, but it just wasn't working. He just wanted Jimin there.

"Well, what if we find a film to watch?" Jungkook suggested, but it was more a suggestion for Yoongi to answer. Should he be enjoying himself? Right now, it felt like he was forced to come to his birthday. If it was possible, he would have definitely been alone. Probably text Jimin about literally anything like he had been doing since he first got sectioned.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders as Jungkook spoke. Io meant at least he was putting himself forward to be in the conversation, not spacing out as he would much rather do.

"I don't care. Do whatever." He replied, with little energy, taking his phone out of his pocket to divert his attention to whatever was going on there rather than around him. The other three where really trying to make this a memorable day for Yoongi. But with the lack of cooperation from the other, this was going to be harder than it would have been expected to.

Jungkook looked up to Seokjin and Namjoon to see if they knew what to do. They didn't want Yoongi to be miserable. They knew that he wanted Jimin to be there, however, there were things that they couldn't control.

Unfortunately, this was one of the things. The others were hoping that Hoseok and Taehyung were late because they had something which could bring up the mood. They were to two that always had the best ideas, so maybe they could lighten the dull mood.

Seokjin, Namjoon and Jungkook were all trying to communicate with each other without actually saying anything so Yoongi wouldn't hear, not that he cared to. They were trying to come up with something to do but all of them came up blank.

Of course, with the fact that they were just lip-reading, the conversation wasn't exactly the best as the majority of it was just them saying 'can you repeat that?' or 'what did you say?'.

"I'm sorry that this isn't some big party or something that you expected. You guys can do anything you want. Order pizza or watch a film. I don't care. I'm sorry that I'm not in the best of moods now. But you can do whatever you want so you don't die of boredom." Yoongi spoke, breaking the silence.

After he said this, he went back to scrolling on his phone. The others definitely didn't expect that. Yes, he said that they could do anything, but it wasn't going to be the same. They would have probably done this if it was just a regular sleepover, but it was his birthday. They really hoped that Hoseok and Taehyung would come soon.

It was incredibly hard for Yoongi to even let them come over. Considering what he was doing on his phone, he wished he was alone. On his phone, he was on his camera roll, looking back at all the old pictures of Jimin and himself.

He was trying his best not to cry in front of the others, but as the old memories flooded back, his vision blurred. His eyes shone in the light as it reflected off of his tears, be he forbid himself from crying. The other knew that he was like this from his stary eyes but decided not to mention it.

Soon there was a knock on the door, it was most likely Hoseok and Taehyung as they hadn't ordered any food and Yoongi's mums were doing something like getting Yoongi's present. He didn't fuss over it, but they said that they would be back later as they had to go to a different city to pick it up. He told them not to get him anything, but they insisted like they did every year for his birthday.