✨65✨

⚠️-tw: suicide attempt

-

Jimin sat on the chair at the library, staring at the text messages on his phone. He wanted to cry so much, his blurred vision showing that he was seconds away from doing so. It physically hurt. Being rejected. Maybe he was just used for sex. Nothing else other then a piece of material for other people's pleasure.

His mind was filled with dangerous voices. Telling him to do it. He had intended on doing it at the weekend, but with the words which he had just been texted, he didn't think he would be able to make it to Friday.

Do it.

No one will miss you.

Stupid little slut.

Kill yourself.

The four phases carried on surrounding his head. It was like they where ropes, slowly tightening around his brain. He felt like he was suffocating. Maybe it would be batter this way. Anyway he would choose death rather then meaningless sex and insults from others.

He was meant to go to Taehyung's house so that he could pick up a few things. Yoongi didn't expect him to come home till later. Today was perfect. It was like he had almost planned all of this today rather then the end of the week. No one could stop him. He always had the full bottles of pills on him. And he knew the bridge to where he would go to. Everything was planned out in advance.

It hurt more about Jungkook and Yoongi. More  so Yoongi. He genuinely had a crush on him. And then he got rejected. Maybe he was just used for sex. For his pleasure. The part that Jimin wasn't ready to be in a relationship was all bullshit. Wouldn't a relationship help him to get better? Someone there beside him. To help him get better.

Before anyone could see the tears that had begun to slip from his eyes, he headed out of the library. He left his stuff as it was no use. What was he meant to do? Bring it to the bridge and it just be laying there while he flung himself over the side.

He didn't bother with a note. There was no point. After Jimin's life, everything that was written would be obvious. Attempted rape, victim blaming, blames for his mums death, nearly killed by his dad. If he carries on living, it would just get worse.

After getting out of the library, he headed straight to the bridge. He could identify where it was in his mind right now. He would walk past it everyday. To go home, to go to school, to go to his friends. He could walk there with his eyes closed if he wanted too.

The air was cold and bitter. But Jimin didn't feel it. The determination to end his life was too much and he was sure that he needed to do this quickly as possible. He didn't want to leave time for him to regret this and go back to living his life in misery.

The sky was dark from it still being winter and five at night. Everything seemed like a benefit, no one who would be in a car going past would see jump until he couldn't be saved.

Finally he was here, falling onto the floor just beside the railings after feeling like his legs where going to give out from running so much. All of his breaths where followed by a cloud showing just how cold it was. But still Jimin didn't feel the cold. All he get was the pain of breathing. A mixture of a panic attack and the pain of living.

Once he had calmed down a bit, he reached to his back pocket so that he could get the tub of pills. He was so proud that he didn't take them, benefiting him now. The only probables was that he didn't have water which would mean that he would have to swallow them dry. The only reason he took the pills so that he would still die if he somehow manages to survive the fall. He really had been planning this out for so long now.