✨80✨

After a short ride in the car, Jimin and Yoongi finally got to Yoongi's house. Although it was now Jimin's house as well. Yoongi said that it was Jimin's house, but Jimin had always found a way to protest this idea and say that it wasn't.

The car ride home was silent. But not uncomfortable. Just the mere satisfaction of enjoying each other's presents. Jimin sat staring out the window as the houses went past them at a speed making it hard to see them in focus. For Yoongi, well he was sort of a nervous wreck. From the texts that he had with Seokjin and Taehyung, he didn't know if he should confess everything today.

He did want to. He was sure that Jimin liked him back. If he wasn't everyone else was sure. So, if he was going to say yes and there would be no objections, why was he so nervous.

There could be a 99.99% chance that Jimin would be happy with Yoongi's confession and say that he felt the same. However, Yoongi focused on the 0.01% that he would be rejected.

As the two entered the house, they almost immediately headed to Yoongi's room after saying a quick 'hi' to Yoongi's mums. This was a common thing that happened. Almost every day. Yoongi's mums were starting to think they were dating. They would probably be shocked if someone told them that they weren't.

Ever since Yoongi's birthday, the two had slept in the same bed. Cuddling till the next day. They proved comfort for each other. After Yoongi confessed his past with self-harm, the two became closer. Jimin felt a lot less alienated with his own mental health. He had someone who would understand to a larger extent than any of his other friends.

"Jimin," Yoongi spoke, breaking the silence as Jimin looked to him with wide eyes. Yoongi loved every time that Jimin would look to him. His candy floss hair. His eyes, reflecting the light making it look like they held stars.

Jimin just gave a small hum as a sign that he had acknowledged that Yoongi had said his name as he turned. And now there was no time for Yoongi to go back.

He was never that good at thinking of excuses on the spot. He started the conversation to talk about his feelings. He was going to have to talk until his confession was done.

"Come here for a minute." He said, which kind of made Jimin confused as the two were already sat next to each other on the bed.

"But I'm already next to you," Jimin said, his voice laced with confusion as he tiled his head to the side. Yoongi let out a small laugh as he realised that the only way that he was going to get through this was to push all of his nerves down and just get on with it. Something which he wasn't very good at.

"No, I meant like this," Yoongi said, softly putting his hands on either side of Jimin's head. Carefully moving him so that his forehead was touching his own. Jimin was confused, to say the least, but he didn't really mind it.

Now, the two were extremely close. Jimin didn't know what was going on, but he knew it was either they were going to kiss, or have a heart to heart. Or maybe even both. Jimin didn't really mind.

"I just want you to know that I'm really happy that you're back," Yoongi said, emphasizing on the really to make sure that Jimin knew. But Yoongi had said this countless of times before, so of course, Jimin would know that he was happy that he came home. He hadn't stopped saying it for two weeks.

"Yeah, I know. You have told me." Jimin replied, a smile pulling at his lips as his voice had a clear modest tone. He laughed a bit at it himself, but Yoongi just kept looking into his eyes.

Yoongi normally found eye contact very uncomfortable. For example, when his mums would tell him to look them in the eye and he just physically couldn't. But now, it felt like he had never had a problem with this matter. Everything felt so... natural.

"I know I've told you. I just need you to know how happy I am. I don't think I would have been able to cope if you were gone for any longer." Jimin face dropped slightly into concern. What did he mean when he said he wouldn't be able to cope? Would he have got to the same place as Jimin if he couldn't cope?

"What's that meant to mean?" Jimin asked, worried and slightly curious about what the elder was on about. He wanted to know how he was struggling while he was gone and if he could do anything to help with how he was feeling.

There was one way if he didn't leave Yoongi.

Yoongi stayed silent after the question from Jimin as a smile pulled to his face. He didn't want to say it as he didn't want to cause a fuss after being sure that Jimin would stay again.

As the two stared at each other, the space was starting to close. The proximity getting smaller within each moment. Now, there Moses where touching and they could both feel each other's breath, brushing on their lips.

Quite literally a centimetre gap between the lips of the two. All they had to do was close the gap. It would only be a couple of seconds till the two could taste each other's lips.

3,

2,

1,

With the sound of the door handle being turned, the two practically jumped to either side of the bed. Breaking the interment moment that they had. Breaking any chance they had at the kiss.

After thinking it would have been one of Yoongi's mums, the two were surprised when the door opened to reveal Taehyung. Tears streaming down his face. He looked heartbroken.

Ignoring everything that just went on, Jimin stood up and hugged Taehyung tight, slowly walking back over to the bed so that they could sit down.

Jimin shushed Taehyung as he sobbed into his shoulder. He looked distraught, and Jimin could only focus on that rather than the moment that just went on between Yoongi and himself.

Yoongi looked at the two. He had sympathy for Taehyung, but was slightly annoyed that he stopped Jimin and himself from kissing. Jimin was now acting like it never happened as he tried to calm down Taehyung.

This was obviously not true. However, Jimin was focused on making sure that his best friend was okay. It hurt him to see him so sad. Despite this, the recent moment was marked in his head. He wasn't going to forget.

"I'll leave you two," Yoongi said, as Jimin nodded, watching Yoongi exit the room. He knew that he wouldn't talk if anyone else was there apart from Jimin.

Yoongi thought of one thing as he exited. Would they have kissed if Taehyung didn't come in?