why Tae?

Jimin pov-

I woke up with great pain in my back and my eyes hurt as well .. I then saw where I was,............ I shocked to see that I was still inside the bathroom near the bathtub..... I really felt useless because .................... nobody came to see me ... well I except that it was near 11 pm when I ran but this is ... forget it.

I roll my eyes on my thought of being cared for..............

I slowly made my way to the bed and peek through the dawned window that it was still dark... I sigh and went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee..... I won't be able to sleep now ... ...

I went to the kitchen and pour milk into the cup and then put some coffee ... I like to make coffee by myself so, ......... I put the cup in the oven and put it on 45* .....

When I was leaning against the counter my eyes closed ...........

I felt myself being lifted by strong arms in bridal style ..... I was terrified then I saw who was he .............. I was beyond terrified...

Because I saw he was ...............

Taehyung...

"hey ~ princess what are you doing here in mid night .... Waiting for junkook to come here and make love to you like he just did to me ?.... or I just fucked the shit out of him ...

Well he's a nice fucking toy ... but you are my preciouses princess right ?...hmm"

He spoke in his deep alluring voice and there started my shivering session ...

" t-tae –t-ae not today-y p-please?"

I was feeling pity at myself for shuttering ..

"Whatever you say, love... But only if you say ...........' you are mine and you love me more than anything....." he again speaks in husky voice... 

I frown for a second because he knows I don't love him and I'm sure he hates when I lie to him then ?.... why ... ?.. but I kept these though aside and stead to tone my voice lace with fear ...

"i-I l-love ee...-"

"without shuttering ..."

He almost whispers after putting me down and backing away a little... But then again why ...?

"I really love you taeyungh and I love you more than anything"--

He cut me off by yelling at me and to say I was shocked will be an understatement ...

"NO! JIMIN YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO MARRY JUNNKOOKK BUT THEN ALSO YOU ARE CHASING AND SEDUCING ME HOW DARE YOU ... NO JIMIN NO ... I LOVE JUNNKOOK AND I CAN'T CHEAT ON HIM ... YOU LITTLE WHORE .... I –I LOVED Y-YOU ... H-OW C-COULD Y-OU"—

He was cut off his own sob  ......... I went near him and rubbed his back but because he was once my best friend but when I was rubbing his back .......I was pushed harshly on the floor .. I winch 

in pain but when I saw who was It............it was

Jin hyungh .......

And I saw all the members rushed to Tae's side and jin hugging him .......

But I saw junkook separated them and gently picked tae from the floor and put him on his lap .......

And asked in the softest voice ... the tone which was never used for me and I dought the hopes in future .."what happens baby ... why are you crying ... you went to check on jimin because you said he maybe needs you,... so?"