close to me!

Jimin pov-

i was sleeping on the couch when i heard a 'thud' from beside me .........i rub my eyes and saw a groaning yooniee hyungh cursing floor for being so hard and couch for being small ... 

i started laughing hard because of his expression and  soon after............ i was companying  yoongi hyung on floor groaning ,..... yoongi hyung tease " now jiminie understood not to laugh at hyung if he fell by mistake ... ;/...ha ha ha .."

i role my eyes but nothing less  started laughing with each other ....

we were too caught up at at laughing that we didn't notice tae and kookie were looking at us .... well more like glaring ?>..........  why?

i saw tae coming in our direction, andhe  griped my hand roughly and yanked me off the carpit ... i was shocked but ........... scared as well .. he looked angry .. and said

 " jimin what do you thing you were doing here , we thought you were sleeping n couch ..... you said !"

tae growl dangerously  calm with angry tone ,.... i shivered ..but when i was about to answer kookie came in between me and tae ,.......... free me from tae's grip 

" tae baby he can have fun with whoever he want .. why are you so annoyed and almost hurting our chim "  our ? 

  he  spoke in firm but ................... jealous tone ?.......why tho  ? maybe his fiancé' was holding me close to him ... ...

' if it wasn't you , i doesn't want anybody close to me ...for jk.'

 i wanted to say this but .. i held back and tae spoke " i don't like my soul mate being clingy with someone else but you and me .." i was very confuse............., but i was really hurt by them, as they gave each other cute cute nickname and .......................... here  i can't even laugh and forget my pain  they cause after breaking my heart ?!!,,.......

i got furious ...... who the fuck they think they are?

i said is firm yet strengthen tone 

"no need to tell me what i can do what i can't ... yoongi hyung wanna sleep in our bed room ?"

yoongi hyung just nodded too sleepy to understand anything ...

"NO."

tae spoke and freed himself from kookie , and grabed my waist and said in deep voice 

" you will sleep with me on OUR bed ,,..... am i clear ?"

"y..yeah "

"good "

then he dragged me to his- OUR our bedroom ..... i turned my head and saw junkook glaring at me ME!!? 

 and yoongi hyungh was sleeping on his shoulder .. 

i GOT very sad that my tears betrayed me ,.... 

 kookie why .. why are you glaring at me ?... i didn't do anything ...i thought , unable to think straight ,.... 

when he saw my tears his expression soften like he relised his mistake  he pushed yoongie hyungh  and came up running to me and grabed my waist from back ... hands on my abs.. and rubbed ..

"sorry baby was i too rude " he asked in worried tone 

i  nodded innocently while getting dragged in slow speed now ....but

 tae suddenly stop made my head hit his chest and junkook to get misbalance and fall on top of me ....

he is really heavy ... muscle pig .... my little bunny so handsome and so cute .. his breath was touching my lips ... i stared in his deep black eyes and saw universe ... my universe ..