play pleasure~

omg .....

OMG 450 + READERS... THANKYOU LOVELY PEOPLES...

Warning! smut,....... (vote please?)(first smut ever ...)

...............................

Jimin was in his room when jungkook thought of a good plan to make jimin submit...

author pov ...

junkook was in the apartment office studio, fully dressed with a black suit ....looking his best for today ...just for jimin. He felt strangely excited and nervous for all this.. he longed to desire for jimin and his body...now today he has a chance so he will not let it slips..... .... . ..

"JIMINIE" junkook called jimin from studio room while sitting on desk ...

 "coming!"

he heard jimin response from the other room so junkook fixed his attire and picked a glassmaker and started drawing beautiful heart drawing on the glass which was placed in the middle of the studio ..." love ...ha!" junkook snicker ....himself...

(ignore the door and the dog

(ignore the door and the dog.....)

the door clicks open and junkook turns his head while shoving his hands in his trousers...

."hey junkook !... you called me ?" jimin asked with his beautiful high pitch voice because he is super happy that junkook called him without any *EXTRA* words...

junkook was going crazy by his innocence and soft look with blond hair...he started walking towards jimin just as if he's a predator and he just found the best prey ...

jimin gulp harshly when he saw junkook walking in the sexiest way toward him with a wild glimpse inside his eyes ... "

"Jimmie " now junkook was in front of jimin and looking directly in his eyes while caressing Jimin's red cheeks "baby let's play a game ...I'll count till 10, you can hide anywhere but don't get caught by me ........because if I found you..... you'll be my breakfast, lunch, and dinner for today ....am I clear .." junkook held Jimin's chin harshly and raised an eyebrow ...