trapping jin...

"This will look more good on you, sir .." the manager of the Gucci tuxedo handover a beautiful black tuxedo to him ...giving him the most expensive and newest design of tuxedos "I'm sure your wife will fall head over heels for you sir ... your already very handsome" the manager being young flirted with tae obviously for a good fuck from the BTS Kim taehyung but too naive to catch the rage in his eyes.

  he took it and pass the suit to jin..."I like it .. I want it and that white one you choose before too... our tuxedo has been selected .." with that tae passed from there and jin bought those suit "send it to this XXXX in the morning tomorrow... and I'll pick some more reception type... for his wedding.." jin started talking to the flirt manager... the manger was still drooling at tae.

Taehyungh pov-

I was walking and analyzing the whole shop, shocked to see many many already stiched beautiful tuxedo... I was thinking of something traditional but, I'll go with the flow so the wedding theme is modern and flowers so yeah.....whatever I hate flowers but my princess love flowers ...so I didn't cancel it ... I went into the ladies section pretending to be lost because I wanted something ...no I needed something ...

Then something caught my eyes ...

"Beautiful~" I whisper while looking at that linger(you'll see it in the next chapter ;) ) it will look great on my princess.

I went near to grab it but one lady took it before I could... I was very furious I went behind her and grab her hand yanking her back, she tripped on her feet and was about to fall when I hold her ... I smirk at her red face and whispered in a hushed voice ..."let see how you'll look in this my love~" I saw how her eyes widen lit up when she saw me-the BTS KIM TAEHYUNGH himself asking her, she literally dragged me in changing room near that room there was jin hyung trying his suit for the wedding ...

I got an idea and smirk.

We went inside the room and I closed that door pushing her near the wall whispering in front of her neck ... " I'll send you a very handsome man ... and will give you money ... destroy his image you know what I mean?.. I might take you home with me for giving a reward,... I'm 15 inches....." she turned red but nodded while biting her lips looking like a monkey...

"I know what to do Oppa just don't forget my reward .." I hummed at her slutty words and peck her disgusting smelly neck for reassurance getting a nod from her and she stripped in just 30 seconds I took that Redlinger with me and she was left naked in that changing room..

I went to the only changing room beside that and locked it ...I heard the footsteps approaching then jin knocked "anyone inside?" "yeah hyungh it's me ..." I respond jin hyung spoke "the tuxedo you ordered for packing are ready and I have got a suit for hobi,yoongi,jimin and rm ....you wanna take a look at your tuxedo and check the fitting with the edits you've done?" he asked and I was fast to threw my shirt and jacket on the floor and pretended to be whole naked in front of him..

I poke my head out asking for the clothes he gave me instantly and I saw he was holding his suit "hyungh you can try it in the dressing room beside this one ..." "yeah tae I was also thinking ....well I'll be on my way then .. see ya in 5 .."I closed the door instantly when he knocked on the door then I heard a click sound ...oh he must have gone inside ...after 3 min atleast I heard two screams ... hahaha I know what mush have happened ...

My pov-

Tae started changing his clothes faster when he heard few people screaming and a few slapping sounds...

A few moments earlier-

Jin gave tae his tuxedo and went to try his own suit next door, he got inside and locked the door....he started stripping when he was fully naked he turned to take his clothes from the hanger when the curtain drawn in front of the mirror drew and a naked girl came into view ...